These are some of the top 10 Things You Cannot Do Without Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Ghana.
Tax Identification Number in Ghana: A Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a unique 11-digit number that is generated by the GRA for persons including corporate entities upon application.
Recently, I published an article about how to register for Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Ghana, and a lot of Ghanaians were asking if TIN is really important for our everyday transactions. In answering to this, I just decided to provide them with content about some of the top 10 reasons why every Ghanaian needs a TIN for everyday transactions.
The Tax Identification Number (TIN) is part of efforts to improve tax compliance and broaden the tax net in Ghana.
10 Things You Cannot Do Without Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Ghana.
Today’s article will brief you on some of the top 10 things you cannot do in Ghana without TIN number.
- Clearing of goods from the port
- Registering your land document with the Lands Commission
- Obtaining a tax clearance certificate from GRA
- Opening a Bank Account
- Filing a case at the court
- Obtaining a passport from the passport office
- Registering your company at the Registrars General’s Department
- Obtaining a driver’s license and registering your vehicle at the DVLA
- Receiving Payment from Controller and Accountant General: The Tax Identification Number (TIN) is best used from receiving any payment from the Controller and Accountant General in respect of a contract for the supply of any goods or provision of any services.
- Conducting business with Ministries, Departments and Agencies in Ghana
These are some of the 10 Things You Cannot Do Without Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Ghana — as we urge you to recommend this post to friends using the various social media buttons and also comment using the comment box below.
- How To Register For TIN Online In Ghana
- How To Register For DVLA Online In Ghana
- How To Register For The Ghana Card Online In 2020
- How To Register For GCB G-Money Wallet
- GCB G-Money: How To Register, Uses, Benefits And Charges Of The Mobile Money
- How To Register For An Account On Jumia
- How To Renew Your Drivers License Online in Ghana
- How To Renew NHIS Membership On Any Mobile Phone In Ghana
- How SHS & Tertiary Students Can Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2020
- Top 5 Indian Tech Geeks That Have Conquered The World
- Top 5 Sites Recommended For CEO To Learn
- How To Choose The Best Student Laptop For College
You’re free to help spread this information across the various social media platforms, and recommend to friends also. Follow us on social media pages on; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube & Google.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News