GCB G-Money: How To Register, Uses, Benefits And Charges Of The GCB Mobile Money.
These are some of the things you should know about the GCB G-Money: How To Register, Uses, Benefits And Charges Of The Mobile Money in Ghana.
I published an article recently about the Ghana Commercial Bank’s Mobile Money, named G-Money — and listed on how to register to an account on the mobile money service.
G-Money is a mobile money service that is used for transferring funds from one account to another, for making payment of goods and services via mobile phones.
G-Money is a mobile money platform that facilitates the transfer of funds from one account (bank account or mobile wallet) to another, as well as the purchase of items and services, whether physical or electronic using a mobile device. Visit any G-Money agent or GCB Bank to register.
With GCB Bank, the G-Money is the first of its kind to be operated by the bank in Ghana; it allows individuals and businesses to use their mobile phones or Personal Digital Assistants.
GCB G-Money: How To Register, Uses, Benefits And Charges Of The Mobile Money.
Shortcode for G Money Service in Ghana
Just like MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash or AirtelTigo Money, the GCB G-Money too has a short code you can use to access any service. The code for G-Money is *422# which helps you perform any transaction on the platform.
Requirements for G-Money Registration
- A valid identity card; NHIS, Voter’s ID, Drivers license, Ghana Card, Passport
- A valid phone number registered under the NCA license in Ghana.
- Passport photo
How To Register For G-Money
After getting all the requirements for the G Money registration, the next step to follow is the below:
- Visit any nearest Ghana Commercial Bank or an authorized G Money agent.
- Alert the agent that you want to register for G Money mobile money wallet.
- Provide your personal details and documents to the agent.
- You’ll then need to enter a PIN code for the G Money wallet. This will be used by you — to always authorize transactions on G money service.
- After entering the PIN Code, you’re done registering for G Money account wallet.
How To Become G Money Agent (Merchant)
G-Money has been noted to be part of the mobile money services used in Ghana — and needs to be at any merchant points.
If you’re willing to become an agent of G Money, then kindly follow the procedure below;
- Download the G-Money merchant application form
- Fill with the required documents (passport-sized photograph, identity card, Business registration certificate and more)
- Fill the application form and send to any nearest GCB bank.
After GCB launched G-Money as its digital wallet service which is part of the bank’s digital transformation agenda, this launch of the service drew huge attention on social media and was attended by the Board, Management, Staff, the media and high-ranking executives from the telecommunications and digital payments industry.
How To Send Money On G-Money
- Dial the code, *422#
- Select option 1 (Send Money)
- Enter the recipient’s phone number or beneficiary list.
- Enter an amount to send
- Input Comment
- Confirm with option 1 to finalize the transaction.
- Now, enter your PIN code and press Send.
In summary, the GCB G-Money helps to transfer funds from GCB accounts, pay fees and transfer money using mobile services irrespective of the mobile network and without internet connection.
With GCB G-Money, you can send money 24/7, 365 days a year to any G-Money wallet holder or non wallet holder on G-Money at any time — and all G-Money customers can withdraw or deposit cash at any G-Money Agent point nationwide
For GCB G-Money contact details and more, kindly call or reach; 0800422422 or [email protected] for more. GCB Bank Building – GA-183-2490.
- How To Register For GCB G-Money Wallet
- How To Get Free Internet On Vodafone Ghana
- 7 Apps You Can Use Without Internet Connection
- How To Get A PayPal Account And Verify With UBA Africard In Ghana
- How To Switch To Vodafone 4G Service in Ghana
- 5 Best Android Apps in May You Should Download
- How To Access WAEC Past Questions And Answers On uLesson App
- How SHS & Tertiary Students Can Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2020
- How To Link Your MTN Mobile Money To Bank Account
- 50 Common Computer Keyboard Shortcut Keys
Thanks for reading on GCB G-Money service in Ghana — and hope you find it useful. Kindly make use of the comment box below and share your mind with us — and also share across the various social media platforms to spread the love for us.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News