How SHS & Tertiary Students Can Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2020
How SHS & Tertiary Students Can Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2020.
For anything how to apply for MTN Bright Scholarship 2020 For SHS graduates and Tertiary Students, this post has all you can follow to apply for this MTN Bright Scholarship in Ghana.
Applying For MTN Bright Scholarship and its requirements is the best thing to understand very well — to get selected.
The MTN Ghana Foundation after its launch in 2007, has invested in over 82 educational projects in Ghana — of which the MTN Bright Scholarship falls under this initiative.
Introduction – What You Should Know
The MTN Ghana Foundation just launched the Bright Scholarship as its Scholarship scheme to cater for a total of 300 students at the tertiary level who stand to benefit from this program.
Are you a brilliant but needy in your first year of education or a continuing student that is pursuing your first degree education in any of the public universities that are found in the country Ghana and require a financial assistance to continue or excel?
The MTN Bright Scholarship is the recommended for you to apply for a scholarship opportunity and stand the chance to join almost 300 lucky people to win the scholarship scheme for continue your education at the tertiary level.
According to a statement made by the MTN Ghana Foundation, it states clearly that students have from now till 31st May 2020, to apply for the scholarship, adding that 100 scholarships are up for grabs this year.
With the MTN Ghana Foundation’s scholarship, these lucky winners as beneficiaries are going to be selected from all the 16 regions in the country, and such scholarships will be covering their tuition fees, a stipend for books, accommodation and other important materials needed for your studies.
These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, etc. Provided you’re a Student from these regions, then you’re welcome to apply for the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship 2020.
Who’s Eligible For The MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship?
With the MTN Bright Scholarship, all applicants are qualified and;
- Must be a citizen of Ghana
- Must show much effort in working hard with excellent academic results.
Senior High Graduates And First Year University Students
- Institution must be a public tertiary
- Credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE, respectively.
- Passes in three core subjects that is; English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three other relevant electives.
- WASSCE passes: A1 — C6
- SSSCE credit passes: A — D
- Must not be having other form of educational scholarship at the particular time.
Continuing University Students
- Should have a minimum GPA 3.0
- Involved in extra curricula activities.
- No academic disciplinary issue
- Must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Must not be enjoying any form of an educational scholarship.
Things Required For the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship application 2020
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating reasons why the scholarship should be given to you for your education by the MTN Ghana Foundation that includes what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach your WASSCE results slip, an admission letters, Testimonials from your High School. Note: Checks will be made as all documents submitted will be cross-checked before approving your application for the scholarship.
- The application must be submitted with a valid contact details that is; Phone number & E-mail address.
What You Should Know About The MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship
Find below some specific details you may need to know about the MTN foundation scholarship 2020:
Level/Field of Study: The Scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate Students and Continuing education Students at any public Higher Institution in Ghana. The Applicant must be pursuing any choice course.
Host Nationality: As one of the Scholarship in Ghana, the MTN Foundation in Ghana is designed for Students from the 10 Regions in Ghana.
Eligible Nationality: Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020. You must come from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
How to apply for the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship
- Go to Visit scholarships.mtn.com.gh.
- Click “Register” on the left–hand side.
- Click “Agree” after reading the criteria on the next page.
- Fill your personal details.
- Fill details about your Institution.
- Awards/Recognition (if any)
How To Download The MTN Bright Scholarship Application 2020 Form
The application forms can also be downloaded from the web portal @ Scholarship.mtn.gh
For any clarification, question or inquiries, don’t hesitate to call MTN Ghana Foundation on; 0244300000 and e-mail address: [email protected]
With the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship package, priority would be given to participants that are pursuing courses such as; ICT, Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Women and people that are with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
- How To Register For GCB G-Money Wallet
- VP Bawumia Launches MASLOC’s Digital System
- How To Get Free Internet On Vodafone Ghana
- Free E-Learning: Online Learning Platforms Now Free On Vodafone
- 7 Apps You Can Use Without Internet Connection
- How To Link Your MTN Mobile Money To Bank Account
- Tecno Spark 5 Air with 7 inch Display And Dual Rear Cameras
- How To Listen To Podcasts On Your Android Phone