How To Pay KNUST Fees Using Mobile Money, Visa Or Credit Card
Paying for Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology fees is now easier with the help of mobile money or Visa/Mastercards in Ghana.
Technology has changed the way we do things. It is not necessary to walk to any bank or nearby Ghana Post Office before making payment for your KNUST fees — since this can be done online at ease.
With the help of KNUST Academic Information Manager (AIM) Mobile App, KNUST students can now pay for their fees using MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money or Master card at ease.
With the help of how to pay for KNUST fees online, all Kwame Nkrumah University Science and Technology students will be able to pay for their school fees, hostel fees or admission fees without visit the bank.
Table of Contents
About KNUST Fees Payment Portal
In our todays article, I will like to share with you on How To Pay KNUST Fees online by Using Mobile Money, Visa Or Credit Card.
How To Download The KNUST AIM App
To be able to make payment for KNUST fees from the comfort of your room, then you will have to download the KNUST Academic Information Manager (AIM) App and these are the steps given below.
- Download and install the KNUST AIM App from Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Search for NMCMobile. You can also download and install the KNUST AIM App from source here: KNUST AIM APP
- Tap on Install
- Accept the permission to begin the download
- Tap the Open button after the download
How To Pay KNUST School Fees Without Visiting The Bank
- Launch the AIM App on your smart phone
- Press on “Fees“
- At the bottom press on “PAY FEES”
- On the “Fee Item” select the option you need (eg. Academic fees)
- The total amount to pay would appear in the “Bill field”
- In the “Amount field” type the amount you wish to pay
- Select payment method in the “Payment method” field (ie. Mobile money)
- Locate “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom and press on it.
- On the checkout page, select the preferred payment option (eg. MTN)
- Type your momo number in the “Wallet Number” field (ensure you have money in your momo wallet)
- Locate “Make Payment” at the bottom and press on it.
How To Pay Your KNUST Fees Using KNUST Student Payment Portal
All KNUST students can pay for their Academic, Resit, Residential and Graduation fees using the KNUST Student Payment Portal and this is how to do that.
- Logon to the KNUST Payment Portal, https://pay.knust.edu.gh/student/
- Enter your username, Password and Student ID
- After successful login into the KNUST Student Payment Portal, choose the type of fees to pay. Thus, academic or residential
- Add the Amount and Click on ‘Proceed’
- After being redirected to Fees Payment Page, choose to pay with either GT Bank account, Mobile Money, Visa or Mastercard
- Click on the ‘Credit/Debit Card option to proceed to pay with Card
- For Mobile Money subscribers, you will have to choose your MoMo service provider and create a voucher
- Kindly enter the voucher code, click on ‘PAY NOW’ option, wait for the confirmation and print your receipts thereafter.
There are many students who would love to skip walking to the bank and joining the long queue, and using the method of How To Pay KNUST Fees online in Ghana will be the best information you will follow.
I am glad to provide you with information on How To Pay KNUST Fees Using Mobile Money, Visa Or Credit Card.
Kindly help a friend to avoid joining any long queue at bank in the name of paying for his or her KNUST fees.