The Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Portal is available for anyone who would love to know How to Login and Apply For Job.
The Ghana Customs Service recruits new personnel once a year, and before you can be recruited, you must first apply.
The application process is very simple, but it can be difficult if you are unfamiliar with it, which is why we have painstakingly curated this article for you.
This article will assist you in becoming acquainted with the portal so that your application process runs smoothly.
About the Ghana Customs Service
Import and export duty tax, petroleum tax, and import excise are all collected by the Ghana Customs Service. It promotes revenue protection by preventing goods from being smuggled across Ghana’s borders.
The Ghana Customs Service is a paramilitary organization that is part of the GRA’s Operational Division and is a component of the country’s national security architecture.
The Customs Division has offices strategically located at all points of entry and exit, including ports of entry and exit, airports, land borders, and parcel post offices, as well as other inland offices. Customs Division employees are distinguished by distinctive uniforms and accessories.
The Division, as the first line of defense, is critical in protecting Ghana’s territorial integrity through Preventive operations at both approved and unapproved borders.
Recruitment Requirements for the Ghana Customs Service
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as men (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must have SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC or any other relevant certificate from a reputable and approved government institution/organization.
- Male applicants must stand at least 1.68 meters tall, while female applicants must stand at least 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health. Also, no criminal record is required.
- Applicants with disabilities of any kind should not apply.
Aside from the above, you must satisfy certain academic qualifications and these are;
- Candidates must have SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in at least four (4) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must also have a GCE Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
Applying for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment
Interested candidates should always check the Ghana Customs Service recruitment website at www.gra.gov.gh to see when the form becomes available.
Applicants must complete the free application form and print the following documents;
- Form for local government attestation.
- Consent form for parents/guardians
- Form of acknowledgment
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Portal: How to Login and Apply For Job.