How To Get UBA AfriCard In Ghana – Best Way To Apply For This Card
A written post guiding our average blog followers on the best way they can get their United Bank for Africa (UBA) AfriCard for internet transaction.
What Is UBA AfriCard?
UBA AfriCard is a visa prepaid card one has to apply at the bank (UBA) and get to make any visa related transaction.
With the whole concept behind UBA AfriCard, it is there to help bring world-class, customer-driven banking services to the doorsteps of many Ghanaians in the country.
Do I need A Bank Account Before The Africard?
No! With UBA AfriCard, one does not need any bank account before getting this visa card. You ought to keep in mind that, UBA AfriCard is a better alternative to a bank account since it is not tied to any bank account but can be used on over 1.9 million ATMs and at 30 million Point of Sales (POS) terminals in over 179 countries across the world.
What Do I Need For This Visa Prepaid Card (Requirements)?
- Passport pictures
- Identification Card. (Voter’s I.D, International Passport, Driver’s License etc..)
- Residential Address
- TIN Number: You can also read on how to get a TIN Number online
- Amount for the card, that’s GHC27.00
Do I have To pay for this card?
Yes, it’s probably GHC27.00 since it is prepaid card and hence, the bank charges you little amount as fee per any transaction.
After getting all the above requirements, you’ll then be given a form to fill. Fill in the necessary details required and send back to the counter to cross-check in other to process your pre-paid card for you. You can decide to load any amount aside the card fee too.
What To Do After Getting Your Visa Pre-paid Card?
Mean what to do after getting your UBA Visa Pre-paid card?
- Insert in any ATM Machine and activate
- You can change the PIN to any choice. A 4 digit number
Uses In General
- You can also use it for withdrawals
- You can use it for online purchases
- You can use it to receive international payments
- You can use it to create a verified paypal account.
- Also Read: How To Get A Verified Paypal Account In GhanaWith UBA AfriCard, it comes with an online access of which you have a user name and a password printed for you to login each and every time to check the remaining balance and every transaction done within your account.
Thank you for reading this post and to sum up, there is no stress in getting an AfriCard from UBA Bank Ghana since getting this card in Ghana is real and easy. All you have to do is to follow the basic steps explained above to get your card within some couple of minutes.
Time To Rest My Fingers!
I wish to take my rest by dropping my keyboard as my pen and then inviting you to join for discussion on how you get your UBA Africard and also use it for Paypal verification.
Have you gone through any issue before getting your card, or what were the challenges you went through before acquiring your card?
Kindly share this with us in the comment box below for more and don’t also forget to SUBSCRIBE to our eMail list for more updates directly in your inbox.