How To Link Your MTN Mobile Money To Bank Account
Making transactions with our Mobile phones has been so simple and easy since the existence of Mobile Money — as you can stay in the comfort of your room and pay or receive any amount for goods and services.
It’s very annoyed sometimes to move from the house to your bank — to make withdrawals or deposit into your bank account.
The digital technology has solved this problem for us with the introduction of mobile money as digital payment gateway for individuals and businesses.
Mobile money after its launch, was used for sending and receiving of money, but now thanks to advancement as you can transact from your MoMo wallet to bank and from your bank account to your Mobile Money wallet.
This is very simple as you can do it at anywhere you are with the help of your mobile phone.
Everything needs to be done at the bank, with your active Mobile Money wallet and a valid Ghanaian ID.
In today’s article, I would like to show you more steps involved in How To Link Your MTN Mobile Money To Bank Account in Ghana.
How To Link Your Mobile Money To Bank Account
- Visit the branch of your bank and request to link your bank account to your mobile money wallet.
- You will then provide your bank account number, then your mobile money number as well, with your full name and some information about you to start.
- There will be notification that your mobile money wallet has been linked with your xxxx bank account number and you need to type in your PIN to confirm.
- Enter your MoMo PIN to confirm
- Now, your bank account has been linked to your Mobile Money wallet.
There’s a choice to always access your bank account by dialing the bank short code. It’s now time to know your bank’s USSD code to make a transaction.
How To Deposit Money From Your Mobile Money to Your Bank Account
This is the method to follow — to deposit money from your MTN Mobile Money wallet to your bank account.
- Dial *170#
- Select option 5: Financial Service
- Enter option 1: Bank Service
- Select 1: Transfer To Bank
- Select your bank which is linked to your MoMo account.
- Enter the amount you prefer to deposit into your bank account.
- There will be a prompt to enter your PIN code to confirm the deposit into your bank account. Type your MoMo PIN to confirm.
Note: You can follow the same procedure if you wish to withdraw money from your bank account to your MTN mobile money wallet. At the option 4, choose Transfer from Bank instead of Transfer To Bank option.
Benefits of Linking Your Mobile Money To Bank Account.
- Saves time
- You can withdraw any amount
- You can deposit any amount
- Easy to check your bank balance without going to bank
- Transfer money from one Bank to the other for free (This is only free when both accounts belongs to you)
- How To Activate MTN Mobile Money Account Yourself
- How To Buy Samsung Smartphones And Pay Later In Ghana
- Mobile Money And How It Has Helped People Of Ghana
- MTN mobile money Fraud: Top 5 tricks to be aware And Stay Safe
- How To Buy WAEC Results Checker Card Using MTN Mobile Money
- 10 Important Things You Can Do With MTN Mobile Money
- How To Buy Bundle On TurboNet Using MTN Mobile Money
- How To Buy Data Bundles On MTN Turbo Net