ADB Mobile Banking App
ADB Mobile Banking App – In order to efficiently address the financial needs of the Ghanaian agricultural sector, ADB was created in 1965 by an Act of Parliament.
The bank’s previous name was the Agricultural Credit and Co-operative Bank. One of the major technological ways through which ADB serves its customers is through the ADB mobile banking app. In this article, we will be taking a look at the ADB mobile banking app.
ADB, also referred to as the Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana is a government-owned commercial and development bank in Ghana.
The bank was founded by the Ghanaian government as the country’s first development finance institution. It is one of the commercial banks that the Bank of Ghana, the country’s banking regulator, has granted a license.
The Bank is a sizable commercial and development bank. ADB was the main provider of agricultural financing in Ghana as of April 2010, accounting for 35% of all agricultural financing provided by the banking sector.
As the first institution to get such recognition at this yearly event, the bank was named Bank Of The Year at the Africa Investor Agribusiness Awards in Durban, South Africa, in September 2010. ADB is owned by the Government of Ghana (51.83%) and the Bank of Ghana (48.17%).
ADB Mobile Banking App
You can access your retail and business accounts via ADB Mobile Banking from anywhere, at any time, and in a safe and secure manner. While saving time and money, you can transfer money, monitor loan and deposit balances, confirm checks, keep track of transactions, order checkbooks, and access foreign exchange rates.
What you can do on the ADB Mobile Banking App
The following are the things that you can do on the ADB mobile banking app;
- View recent transactions and check your balances
- Pay someone new or someone you’ve paid before
- Transfer money between own accounts
- Perform instant payment to other banks
- View term deposit
- View loan balances
- Reset forgotten password
- Pay bills online
How to set up ADB mobile banking app
- Install the app on your device after downloading it from the app store.
- Your username and an activation code in alphanumeric format will be sent by the mobile banking platform to the mobile number you provided.
- In the app, enter your username and password.
- Your account information will then load on the mobile app landing page, and you may begin using mobile banking services.
To activate the ADB Mobile App, existing ADB customers without a Mobile Banking Account must have one of the following:
- An account with the Agricultural Development Bank that is legitimate for retail or business use.
- For mobile banking App activation, go to the nearest ABD branch.
- You will get an SMS on the cellphone number you used to register with your username and password needed to finish the app activation process.