How To Get A PayPal Account And Verify With UBA Africard In Ghana.
PayPal account has been a burden to some people especially from African countries that are limited from using PayPal account. Each and every day, a lot of people used to think about how and where they can get a verified PayPal account to make transaction.
I believe you might be in need of a PayPal account for making all your transactions via online and thus; either sending or receiving funds to withdraw. Before you can believe that a PayPal account can work in Ghana here without changing your IP address, you first of all need to change your mindset that PayPal is difficult to create because with this, you can get a verified PayPal account in Ghana and manage it without the need to change your IP address.
PayPal in Ghana
I believe you want a PayPal account in Ghana that can send and receive payments from top international companies like Google, Amazon, eBay and other big tech or ecommerce brands. Then this is the chance to get a verified PayPal account in Ghana that can perform all these transactions for you.
PayPal account is not available to all countries. In Africa, countries like Ghana and Nigeria are victims of PayPal’s list of restricted countries. Even though PayPal has entered Nigeria recently, account holders can only send money but cannot receive money. Meanwhile, there is still a complete restriction on having PayPal Account in Ghana.
Gone were the days we are told to change our IP address by using VPN to create a new PayPal account but with the advancement in technology and the help of internet gurus, everything is possible and a verified PayPal account can be created in Ghana without using a VPN.
Features of this account
- Receiving funds
Recommended cards you can use to verify your PayPal
- UBA Africard
- First Atlantic Bank (Prepaid Visa Card)
- Fidelity Visa Card
- Agriculture Development Bank (ADB) Pre-paid Visa card
Before you head over to getting a PayPal account, first of all go for one of these cards mentioned above to be able to verify your PayPal account to raise the limitations set on newly created PayPal accounts.
After getting your visa card from any of the recommended banks, make sure to deposit a minimum amount of GHS20 on your Visa card.
Requirements to get a verified PayPal account in Ghana.
- An email address: (Preferably, a new email address which has not been used on PayPal before.)
- Your full name on ID: (For verification purposes, PayPal officers may call to forward your ID card to them. The name on the ID should match with the name used for registration.)
- Date of birth: This is a required field. You should provide your correct date which will not conflict with other data provided.
- Your ID number: (This can be your Voter’s ID, National ID, Driving License, or Ghana Passport number.)
- Mobile number: (You must use your own Ghanaian mobile number.)
- Your street address: (This is the street name for your local area. eg. East Legon)
- Your town/city and state/region.
What to get for this service:
- Get a legitimate PayPal account in Ghana without changing your IP address
- Verify your PayPal account with either UBA Africard or Fidelity card
- Raise or lift the limitation from your PayPal account
- How to fund your PayPal
- How to withdraw from your PayPal using any of the Visa cards above.
In summary, anyone that is willing to start making money online, will surely need a PayPal account to send and receive payment as his or her online payment gateway and it’s recommended that you get a PayPal account in Ghana today — as I provide you How To Get A PayPal Account And Verify With UBA Africard In Ghana.
You can read our articles on how to create a verified PayPal account or better still, you can contact me to create your Ghana working PayPal account for you for a small token (charges apply). Contact me through: 0553007506