How To Apply For First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card In Ghana
Applying for First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card in Ghana is very simple to follow but requires some guides you may follow.
For a world of refreshing ease and convenience in banking, then First Atlantic Bank visa prepaid card can be a Visa Classic Prepaid card that helps you move cashless and make transactions globally.
With this post, I will walk you through how to apply for a Visa prepaid card at First Atlantic Bank, price, requirements, the basic steps to follow after getting your card and the general uses of this visa prepaid card.
Table of Contents
What Is First Atlantic Prepaid Card?
First Atlantic Visa Prepaid card is known to be Visa Classic Prepaid Card which is perfect companion for travelling, shopping or dining anywhere in the world. With this, Visa Classic cards are recognized and accepted at over forty million locations around the world.
Despite UBA Africard in Ghana, First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card can also be used to access your cash at over 1.9 million Visa enabled ATMs globally and wherever VISA is accepted.
With the whole concept behind First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card, it is there to help bring world-class, customer-driven banking services to the doorsteps of people of Ghana.
Do I need A Bank Account Before The Africard?
No, with First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card, one does not need any bank account before getting this visa card. You ought to keep in mind that, the First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card is a better alternative to a bank account since it is not tied to any bank account but can be used on over 1.9 million ATMs and at forty (40) million Point of Sales (POS) terminals in over hundreds of countries across the world.
How Much Is The First Atlantic Bank Visa Prepaid Card?
The price of the First Atlantic Bank Visa Prepaid Card is ten Ghana cedis only (GHS10.00) which is very affordable for anyone willing to get a Visa prepaid card for most online transactions.
Do I have To Pay For This Card?
Yes, that will be the ten Ghana cedis (GHS 10.00) amount you will pay to First Atlantic Bank for the acquisition of your Visa Prepaid card without bank account.
What Do I Need For This Visa Prepaid Card (Requirements)?
- Identification Card. (Voter’s I.D, Ghana Passport, Ghana Card, Driver’s License, etc..)
- Residential Address
- E-mail address
- The amount for the card, that’s GHS 10.00
What To Do After Getting Your Visa Pre-paid Card?
Regarding what to do after getting your Visa prepaid card, it is very important since the card can contain all your money you will love to walk with — on cashless mode.
- activate your card online
- Insert in any ATM Machine and activate
- You can change the PIN to any choice. A 4 digit number.
How to activate Your First Atlantic Bank Prepaid Card
After completing this page you can no longer login with your card number and passcode. You MUST create your own user name and password.
This is how you will login to your account.
- You user name must be at least 6 characters long.
- Your password must include at least 8 characters
- At least one upper case letter
- At least one lower case letter
- At least one number
- Your password must not include the following
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your new user name
- Please confirm the email address. If this is not correct, please update it. This is VERY IMPORTANT
- Changing your email address or phone number will disable card-to-card transfers. You will need to contact customer support to restore this capability.
- You will need to contact customer support to restore this capability.
After this, Click Next and First Atlantic Bank will ask to send you USSD shortcode to your phone number used to register for the prepaid Visa Card. “Dear customer, a code will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter this code to confirm when prompted.”
Confirm to this by clicking on Next option and you will now be redirected to the official change your login credentials.
Under Cardholder Setup, provide a;
- New User Name
- New Password
- Repeat New Password
After filling these details, click on the next button to proceed to the next step.
First Atlantic Bank will now ask you to set questions and answers so as it can be easy to identify you — when there is any suspicious activity on your prepaid Visa card account.
Choose the questions and provide them with answers then click on the next button to proceed.
After clicking on the next button, First Atlantic Bank will now send you a USSD shortcode to your mobile number used to register for the Visa prepaid card, enter this code below the box assigned code.
Mobile phone: ********9477
Please provide the code below.
This code will come from ShipMoney, and telling you that you have requested New Credentials setup and this message will contain the code to enter in the box where written against code and click on confirm.
Enter this code from ShipMoney to confirm your credentials. After entering the shortcode, a notification message will come indicating that, “Your login credential has been set” and this means you are done.
How to change First Atlantic Bank ATM PIN code online
- Logon to the online portal, www.gtpsecurecard.com/FAB/Login.aspx
- Enter your login credentials; with username and passcode.
- You will now be redirected to the interface showing the transaction history of your Visa card.
This means that you are now done with setting up your login credentials, and it’s now time to change your First Atlantic Bank ATM PIN code online.
I will now walk you through some guide to change your First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card PIN Code online without any stress at all. All thanks to the application of the internet and Financial Technology (FinTech) innovation.
How to change ATM PIN Code Online
- Inside your account, click on Change PIN on left side bar
- Under the Change PIN, First Atlantic Bank will ask to send your mobile USSD code to confirm, click on Next.
- Enter the new PIN for your Visa Card and repeat the code.
- Click Next after entering the PIN code
- An SMS will be sent with short code, enter this code and click on Change PIN.
- You will see notification that, Your PIN has been changed.
You’re now done on how to change your First Atlantic Bank Visa card PIN Code.
Uses In General
I made an article about some of the general uses of UBA Africard, and here’s another one for First Atlantic Bank Visa prepaid card also.
First Atlantic Bank Visa Prepaid Card can be used for;
- Online purchases
- Receiving international payments
- To create a verified PayPal account in Ghana
I got my Visa prepaid card from First Atlantic Bank’s branch near American house road to Adjiringanor within 30 minutes after filling my form and giving my identity details. This helped to create my PayPal account and verified it within some minutes.
After receiving an alert on my mobile phone, this indicated that my prepaid card is ready for transactions online.
Time To Rest My Fingers!
Just visit any branch of First Atlantic Bank with the requirements above to get your prepaid visa card within some minutes. I hereby want to take rest and hope you will help share this article across the various social media platforms.