Today’s guide about how to send money from Ghana to Abroad is specially prepared to educate you from ICT Catalogue as a tech blog in Ghana.
A lot of people want to send money to their friends and relatives abroad, but are wondering if there can be a way to do that.
In Ghana, we only know how to receive money from abroad using Western Union, Money Gram and other money transfer service.
In today’s guide, I will walk you through how to send money from Ghana to abroad using the various money sending and receiving platforms.
How To Send Money From Ghana To Abroad
We have all these money transferring services for you and you can utilize on any of them to send money from Ghana to abroad.
How To Send Money From Ghana To Abroad Using Western Union
- Visit any Western Union agent or official website
- Fill out and complete the Western Union Form (Send)
- Complete the forms together with the applicable funds (including the transaction fee)
- Save the receipt and the tracking number — that is Money Tracking Control Number (MTCN).
- The MTCN can be used to track the progress of your money transfer
- Provide the MTCN to the recipient to use to receive money
How To Send Money From Ghana To Abroad Using Western Union Online
- Create account on Western Union
- Login to your Western Union account and Select the destination country
- Enter the amount to transfer and the delivery method (cash)
- Enter the full name of the recipient.
- Carefully enter the Full name that is on a valid National ID of the recipient
- Choose your payment method and make payment
- You will receive confirmation in your email after successful completion including the MTCN.
- Send that MTCN to the recipient — to use to receive the money
How To Send Money From Ghana To Abroad Using Banks
Despite Western Union Money Transfer service, there are also banks in Ghana that you can use to send money from Ghana to someone abroad.
- Visit any bank near you
- Seek from them if they can send money to someone abroad
- Provide the recipient’s bank account abroad
- Pay the amount you want to transfer
- Confirm from the recipient if he/she has received the money
There are other platforms you can use to send money to someone abroad. It can be either mobile app or e-wallet platform.
- How To Apply For Mobile Money Loans In Ghana
- How To Apply For MTN QwikLoan In Ghana
- Best Banking Apps That Are Recommended For Every Ghanaian
- How To Apply For FIDO Loan And Get Up To GHS 1000 In Ghana
- Steps To Getting Vodafone Cash Loan On Your Mobile Phone
- Top 10 Money Lending Apps In Ghana
- What Is Ghana Zip Code