This article serves as a quick guide on How to register for Vodafone Cash Account Online in Ghana.
Vodafone Ghana as mobile telecommunication company used by a lot of Ghanaians, has been doing its possible best to make the usage of the Vodafone Cash simpler and easier to access — for every Ghanaian mobile phone user.
With thus, the mobile network has made it easy to register for the Mobile Money service, that is the Vodafone Cash as this post takes you through how to create Vodafone cash wallet using the power of the internet.
How To Register For Vodafone Cash Wallet Online in Ghana
- Visit: Vodafone.com.gh/personal/vodafone-cash/user-application
- After opening this URL, you’ll then be asked to fill the Vodafone Cash Customer Application Form with your credentials.
- Fill this form with your First and Last name, Date Of Birth (DOB), Identity card type, gender, residential address, ID type, phone number and e-mail address.
- Click Register after filling the form.
- Now, wait for the confirmation message and e-mail, then go through the steps by selecting 0 to confirm your Vodafone Cash account
- Type in your secret PIN and confirm this.
With the rapid advancement in technology, we can sit from the comfort of our room and do things we love without visiting various place and Vodafone Cash has been one kind of such initiative in Ghana — since you can register online from the comfort of your room.
Maybe you may also have any other option one can take or follow to register for Vodafone Cash or any other Mobile Money service — as we couldn’t list here. Kindly make use of the comment box to address us or drop your concerns about this post below.
After registering for your Vodafone Cash account, you can use it for a while and get qualified to apply for the Vodafone Cash Ready Loan offer in Ghana.
Thanks for reading from Ghana’s Passionate Tech Journal with the interesting technological updates from Tech Apps, Hardware, Software, ICT in Ghana, Hacks, Tips n Tricks, Blogging, PayPal, ICT Career & Exams, IT Scholarships, Startups in Ghana, ICT News and more.
- Vodafone Ghana Allows You To Send Money To All Networks For Free With Vodafone Cash
- How To Send Money From Vodafone Cash To MTN Mobile Money
- How To Register For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana
- How To Activate MTN Mobile Money Account Yourself
- AirtelTigo Money: How To Register, Shortcode, Send And Receive Money
- How To Register AirtelTigo Money Account Yourself
- How To Register For RetireRite Pension on AirtelTigo Money
- How To Apply For Mobile Money Loans In Ghana
- How To Send And Receive Money With Zeepay Mobile Money
You can also read our latest guide on how to register for Vodafone Cash In Ghana.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News