WhatsApp has become the most popular used instant messaging application today, that has taken over all other instant messaging apps.
Recording feature is not available in WhatsApp yet, and nobody knows when Mark Zuckerberg will enable this feature for recording WhatsApp calls on our smartphones.
Despite the fact that Mark Zuckerberg has not enable recording feature in WhatsApp, does not mean we can not use the instant messaging application to record calls.
In today’s article, I will like to show you how to record WhatsApp calls on your Android phone.
- Download Cube ACR Call Recorder app from Google Playstore
- Install this mobile application and grant it permissions on your android phone to access your contacts, record your calls and other features.
- Start making that WhatsApp call, and you will see the Cube Recorder widget on your screen, recording anything regarding calls.
- There might be instances you will get an error message on your screen if Cube Recorder app isn’t well setup.
- Open the Cube Recorder app and go to recording settings >> Under ‘VOIP’ recording setting >> turn on ‘Ignore VOIP-Support check’.
- Select the ‘Voice Call’ option in the VOIP recording source settings.
This is how simple it is on how to record WhatsApp calls on your Android phone.
- Android 12 Release Date, Supported Device – Everything We Know So Far
- Top 8 Android 11 Features You Need To Look Out For Today
- 10 Best Waterproof Android Phones Of 2020
- Best 5 Call Recorder Apps For Android In 2020
- 10 Best Educational Apps To Install On Your Android Phone
- How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android Mobile Phone
- How To Backup Your Text Messages From Android To Gmail Account
- How To Record WhatsApp Calls On iOS Devices
- How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode For iPhone
You’re free to share this post across the various social media platforms and drop your comments and suggestions using the comment box below.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News