With more features coming on WhatsApp, the Instant Messaging platform has made the option available for users to record WhatsApp calls on iOS.
What is iOS?
iOS (formerly iPhone OS) is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. exclusively for its hardware. It is the operating system that powers many of the company’s mobile devices, including the iPhone and iPod Touch; it also powered the iPad until the introduction of iPadOS in 2019.
The purpose of iOS is to runs on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Apple TV.
Despite numerous use of Android phones for WhatsApp, iOS is one of the operating system that is found of using WhatsApp on Apple iPhones.
There are a lot of features involved in using WhatsApp on Apple iPhone devices that are running on iOS. Some of these features include; How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On iPhone, How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode For iPhone, and many more hidden features on WhatsApp.
Though you might see it to be very difficult to record WhatsApp calls, but I bet you this is very easy task and all that it requires is both Mac and an iPhone.
How To Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS
Today, I will walk you through how to record WhatsApp Calls on iOS devices in this article. Find this below:
These are the steps to record WhatsApp calls:
- Connect the iPhone to a Mac with a lightning cable.
- Check on ‘Trust this computer’ on the iPhone.
- Now open QuickTime on the Mac.
- Under File, choose New Audio Recording.
- Click the arrow pointing down which is placed next to the record button in QuickTime and choose the iPhone.
- Click the record button in QuickTime.
- Now use the iPhone to call your phone via WhatsApp.
- When you are connected, click the add user icon.
- Now choose the person you want to talk to. At the backend, the call would be recorded automatically.
- Disconnect the call once it’s complete.
- Stop the recording in QuickTime and save the file on the Mac.
You are now done with the easy steps involved to record any call on WhatsApp on your iOS device today.
You might be a journalist, writer, blogger or an author who writes for publication and this post can be very useful if you take your time to study how to record calls in your WhatsApp to save you time and draft information for future use.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News