How To Login To NSS Dashboard Portal In Ghana
A guide on How To Login To NSS Dashboard Portal In Ghana helps every National Service Scheme Personnel to be able to access the web portal to make any changes or modification.
To browser and access the NSS Dashboard and navigate through the login portal to check your NSS Posting and verify to request your certificate, there would be a need to know how to login to the National Service Scheme portal in Ghana.
Since the government issued the directive that all tertiary school leavers are to mandatorily serve the nation for one year period, it has become a norm for all school leavers to serve the nation.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a youth-focused program that aims to equip young Ghanaian graduates with hands-on experience as they offer their service to the nation.
We present to you how to find your ways around the NSS portal so you can get familiar with it.
Table of Contents
About National Service Scheme (NSS)
The National Service programme is a compulsory one-year service required of all citizens of Ghana who are 18 years and above, at the time of deployment. The Scheme which started in 1973 now operates under Act 426 (of 1980).
The Scheme as currently constituted provides newly qualified graduates the opportunity to have practical exposure on the job, both in the public and private sectors, as part of their civic responsibility to the State.
The NSS Dashboard Login – https://portal.nss.gov.gh/ has been enabled by the Ghana National Service Scheme . Follow these simple steps to Access and use the portal.
Features of NSS dashboard
These are the NSS dashboard features you may know due to the numerous things you could make use of it for.
- Replace your lost ID
- View online Registration Form
- Check Your NSS Posting
- Update your registration form
- Print NSS Posting letter
- Request for NSS Certificate
- Print NSS Monthly Evaluation Form
- Request changes in name and other details
- Place Orders for Items (NSS Life Starter Deals)
- Regional Registration Verification Appointment
Today’s article guide will walk you through how to login to the National Service Scheme (NSS) portal in Ghana.
How To Login To NSS portal
Below are the following steps to follow in order to log in
- Go to www.portal.nss.gov.gh.
- Click “Sign In” on the top green icon.
- Choose “Sign In As Personnel” from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password on the login screen (the email you used during registration)
- As a password, enter your PIN CODE.
- To go to your dashboard, click the green “Log In” button.
How To Check And Activate Your NSS PIN Code Before Registration
The process of activating your PIN Code before registering for your national service duty on the NSS portal has gotten easier. The entire procedure takes just a few minutes.
- On the NSS portal, go to portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin and enter your Index Number/Student ID number and Date of Birth in the spaces provided, then hit the “SEARCH.” button
- Your pin code, full name, institution, course of study, and year of enrolment will be included in your biodata. Please take a note of the pin code.
- The following step is to use your pin code as a payment reference for its activation.
NOTE: MTN Mobile Money and the Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are the preferred methods of payment.
How To Activate My MTN Mobile Money PIN?
You would need to activate your MTN Mobile Money PIN as NSS personnel in Ghana, to be able to perform certain tasks.
Below are the procedures
- Dial *170# and select option 2 for PAY BILL
- Select Payments in General (Option 6)
- Enter payment code as (eg. NSSGEW2022001)
- The menu will return to your name for confirmation
- Input the deposit amount (GHS 41.00)
- In reference column, enter “NSS” as your reference
- Enter your Mobile Money PIN Code to confirm
How To Login To NSS Dashboard Portal FAQs
To reset your NSS Passowrd after you have forgotten this, kindly logon to the NSS Portal, and click on Reset Password on the left-side on the screen, enter your old password and enter the new one. Re-enter the new password and click on “Update Password”
To book an appointment on NSS Dashboard, you should login to the portal. Navigate through and select Regional Registration Verification appointment, select your date and time from the pop-up calendar. Now, schedule appointment and print your appointment slip.
I believe this article guide here has helped you understand how you could easily login to NSS portal in Ghana — as a National Service Scheme (NSS) personnel.