How To Login To NSS Dashboard In Ghana
Since the government issued the directive that all tertiary school leavers are to mandatorily serve the nation for one year period, it has become a norm for all school leavers to serve the nation.
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is a youth-focused program that aims to equip young Ghanaian graduates with hands-on experience as they offer their service to the nation.
We present to you how to find your ways around the NSS portal so you can get familiar with it.
How To Login To NSS portal
Below are the following steps to follow in order to log in
- Go to www.portal.nss.gov.gh.
- Click “Sign In” on the top green icon.
- Choose “Sign In As Personnel” from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password on the login screen (the email you used during registration)
- As a password, enter your PIN CODE.
- To go to your dashboard, click the green “Log In” button.
How to check and activate your NSS PIN Code before registration
The process of activating your PIN Code before registering for your national service duty on the NSS portal has gotten easier. The entire procedure takes just a few minutes.
- On the NSS portal, go to portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin and enter your Index Number/Student ID number and Date of Birth in the spaces provided, then hit the “SEARCH.” button
- Your pin code, full name, institution, course of study, and year of enrolment will be included in your biodata. Please take a note of the pin code.
- The following step is to use your pin code as a payment reference for its activation.
NOTE: MTN Mobile Money and the Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are the preferred methods of payment.
How To Activate My MTN Mobile Money PIN?
Below are the procedures
- dial *170# and select option 2 for PAY BILL
- Select Payments in General (Option 6),
NSS PINCODE is the payment code to use (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). For confirmation, the menu will return to your name.
Enter the deposit amount (GH41.00) and the reference “NSS.”
To confirm payment, enter your PIN.
You will receive a confirmation message, after which you can go to the NSS Registration.