Apple iMessage Users To Edit Texts That Have Been Sent Soon.
From Apple, the giant tech company has confirmed that iMessage users will now be able to edit texts that has been sent very soon and this alone has made Apple users very happy.
The US Patent and Trademark Office recently published the fresh patent app by Apple which breaks down the ability to completely edit sent text messages through iMessagge.
Source from Gulf News indicates, that users will simply have to select the text they may wish to edit by pre-defined touch interface input and a menu will be visible with a message editing interface and a screen of a revised version of the text for each and every recipient.
What Is iMessage?
According to Wikipedia, iMessage is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc. Launched in 2011, it is supported by the Messages application in iOS 5 and later and OS X Mountain Lion and later.
The added patent drawing reveals “Show Edits,” which is a button that could reveal a history of changes. There are other more fresh features to talk about such as, acknowledge message, display private messages, synchronize reading of content between users, translate foreign language SMS, and more.
In summary, Apple iMessage Users To Edit Texts That Have Been Sent Soon as more updates follow from ICT Catalogue as a tech blog.
- GES Reviews Policy On The Use Of Mobile Phones In Schools
- How To Listen To Podcasts On Your Android Phone
- 17 Countries With No Cases Of Coronavirus So Far
- Infinix Ghana Extends Ambassadorial Deal With Shatta Wale
- Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App
- WhatsApp Expands Its Group Video Chats Up To 8 Members
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Has The Same Battery Capacity As The Galaxy S20