Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App.
The global pandemic virus has caused a lot of changes in the world — as Ghana too is not exceptional to the causes of changes this disease has brought negatively.
As an effort to combat the global pandemic, each and every nation is trying anything possible best to give its best solution for their citizens in a way to stop the spread of the deadly virus.
Ghana is one of the countries from West Africa that has been putting serious measures to combat and stop the spread of the virus.
With this, the Minister of Communication — being the person of Ursula Owusu announced recently that a Ghcovid19 symptom tracker application has been launched and it can now be gotten from the App Store.
For the safety of Ghanaians, the Ghcovid19 tracker app would help residents of Ghana to check their symptoms and also provide answers to the relevant questions about the pandemic coronavirus.
On Twitter, Ursula Owusu-Ekuful discloses, “Ghcovid19 symptom tracker app now available on AppStore for easy download. Naysayers said it would never happen but it has. A simple way to check your symptom for your peace of mind. Dial *769# for yam phones. Tech in action to fight corona.”
How to check and track your symptoms on phone
- Dial *769# on your phone
- Reply and type your choice of number according to your symptom
- Answer the prompt questions that follow
- Answer the next question with ‘1. Yes or 2. No’ option
This is how simple it is to make use of the Ghcovid19 tracker app app as — Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App.
- Facebook Unveils New ‘Care’ Reactions to Help Express Responses to COVID-19.
- COVID-19: Swipe, Insert prepaid cards before visiting vending points – ECG
- Tecno Spark 5 Coming Soon, Set For Ghana Unveiling
- Surfline Announces No Data Expiry Policy
- How To Activate MTN Mobile Money Account Yourself
- How To Subscribe To MTN Nkomode
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Has The Same Battery Capacity As The Galaxy S20
- Government Introduces Usage Of Drones In Transporting COVID-19 Samples