Gone were the days you cannot to listen to Podcasts on your Android phone but thanks to technological advancement to make our everyday life so simpler.
Previously, it seems listening to podcasts only happen to be on our desktop or laptop computer with an internet connection.
Now, thanks to the advancement of technology — as you can set the mode for your favourite podcasts and listen this on your smartphone during that sunny day.
What Is Podcasts?
Podcasts is a media player application developed by Apple Inc. for playing podcasts from the iTunes Store. It is available for the iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, watch OS, and macOS operating systems.
A standalone Podcasts app was initially released for iOS on June 26, 2012, after formerly being a section of the iTunes app. It was followed by launches on Apple TV on September 24, 2012, tvOS on January 26, 2016, and watch OS on September 17, 2018. It was released with macOS Catalina on October 7, 2019 as one of three applications created to replace iTunes.
Today, the Google Podcasts is what we are about to talk about which is the google play music.
Google Podcasts is a podcast application developed by Google and released on June 18, 2018 for Android devices. In 2019, Google later announced a web version of Google Podcasts for iOS, Android, and Windows.
This is just a simple to follow — step by step guide on how to listen to podcasts on your android phone always.
How to listen to podcasts on your android phone
- Launch Google Play Music Application: You may set this from your Google Play Store app, and click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-left corner to open a menu. Click “Open Music app” to access Google Play Music. It might not be on your Android phone as you can download it to your phone from Google Play Store.
- After installing the Google Play Music application, then click on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper-left corner of the display. Just click on “Podcasts” from the side menu that would be visible.
- Navigate through the available podcasts to find one you like — then click on it.
- Just swipe through the podcast’s episode, then click on the episode you wish to listen to. As soon as it begins to play, you have the option to make adjustments how you want it.
- You can also Subscribe to the podcasts you love to save this for future listening. You should then see “Your Podcasts” after subscribing to the podcasts in the Google Play Music app. This enables you to listen to such podcast every time you want.
ICT Catalogue is a tech blog in Ghana — as we give you interesting updates on everyday tech tips, Blogging, PayPal, IoT, Cloud Computing, ICT news, hacks, IT Scholarships, IT Career and Exams and more as we give you this update on how you can listen to podcasts on your Android phone always.
- Infinix Ghana Extends Ambassadorial Deal With Shatta Wale
- Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App
- Facebook Unveils New ‘Care’ Reactions to Help Express Responses to COVID-19.
- COVID-19: Swipe, Insert prepaid cards before visiting vending points – ECG
- Tecno Spark 5 Coming Soon, Set For Ghana Unveiling
- CodeOne Review & Bonus Page
- Best Knee Pads for Biking You Need To Choose in 2020
- How To Activate MTN Mobile Money Account Yourself
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Has The Same Battery Capacity As The Galaxy S20
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News