How Tech Company Like Alibaba Is Helping To Fight Coronavirus
How Big Tech Company Like Alibaba Is Helping To Fight The Coronavirus Disease.
This week’s report is on how major tech companies plan to deal with the COVID-19 and this article is solely about how the online wholesale suppliers, Manufacturers, Importers & Exporters — Alibaba.com determines to fight the coronavirus disease.
A recent information came to us indicating that — the Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma has donated Coronavirus testing Kits and Masks to the U.S in an announcement on Weibo.
Jack Ma, the co-founder of Alibaba, then said, half a million kits are being sent to America to tackle the issue of the coronavirus. Jack Ma will also send one million masks to combat the global pandemic. He then made a statement that — drawing from his own country’s experience is the most effective in preventing the spread.
“Drawing from my own country’s experience, speedy and accurate testing and adequate personal protective equipment for medical professionals are the most effective in preventing the spread of the of the virus.”
“We can’t beat this virus unless we eliminate boundaries to resources and share our know-how and hard-earned lessons.”
Jack Ma’s donation was welcome as the United States has struggled to provide testing while the virus has spread.
Despite Jack Ma’s effort to tackle the issue of coronavirus, other big tech companies too — have joined hands to fight the spread of the disease and some of these can be found below.
- How Google Is Fighting Coronavirus Using The Power Of Technology
- How The Coronavirus Has Effected Tech Companies
- Top 5 Indian Tech Geeks That Have Conquered The World
- Introduction To Information Technology Schools In Ghana
- How To Enable Dark Mode On WhatsApp
- Google Is Testing Multi-coloured Quick Settings Icons In Android 11
- Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Pro Bring A Pop-up And 48 MP Quad Camera Setup
- Minimize Common Inventory Management Mishaps To Save Money and Time