17 Countries With No Cases Of Coronavirus So Far
These are the list of 17 Countries With No Cases Of Coronavirus so far.
Around seventeen nations over the world are yet to record any instance of the Coronavirus sickness.
The infection began spreading from Wuhan, China in December 2019 and has been accounted for in more than 185 nations.
Table of Contents
What Is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. The COVID-19 is the disease that is caused by the new coronavirus that emerged in China in December 2019.
Coronaviruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, these viruses cause respiratory tract infections that can range from mild to lethal. Mild illnesses include some cases of the common cold (which is caused also by certain other viruses, predominantly rhinoviruses), while more lethal varieties can cause SARS, MERS, and COVID-19. Symptoms in other species vary: in chickens, they cause an upper respiratory tract disease, while in cows and pigs they cause diarrhea. There are as yet no vaccines or antiviral drugs to prevent or treat human coronavirus infections.
The Coronavirus pandemic, as sometimes called COVID-19, is a respiratory ailment that can be transmitted from beads of body liquids, for example, bodily fluid and spit.
Sypmtoms of coronavirus
- include cough, fever, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, unexplained loss of taste or smell, diarrhea and headache.
Due to its infectious nature, scientists, health officials have encouraged citizens to practice physical distancing, as governments declare lockdown of major cities.
Johns Hopkins University’s current data shows that more than 1.8 million people have been infected.
Global death toll of more than 110,000 has been recorded while more than 412,000 patients have recovered.
Be that as it may, a couple of nations are yet to report any instances of the Coronavirus illness up until now.
Check Lists below.
- Marshall Islands
- North Korea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
These are all the countries confirmed so far not in contact with coronavirus cases. 17 Countries With No Cases Of Coronavirus So Far.
In summary, the new coronavirus can be spread from person to person. It is diagnosed with a laboratory test and such is why — it is recommended to stay at home to spread calm to save life.
- Infinix Ghana Extends Ambassadorial Deal With Shatta Wale
- Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App
- Tecno Spark 5 Coming Soon, Set For Ghana Unveiling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Has The Same Battery Capacity As The Galaxy S20
- How To Subscribe To MTN Nkomode
- Government Introduces Usage Of Drones In Transporting COVID-19 Samples
- iCampusGH: Everything To Know About The E-Learning Platform In Ghana
- Google May Be Working On Its Own Processors For Future Pixel Phones