Infinix Ghana Extends Ambassadorial Deal With Shatta Wale.
The Infinix Mobile phone company in Ghana, has extended Shatta Wale’s ambassadorial deal to the year 2021 effectively.
As started in 2019, when Infinix Mobile Ghana signed the Ghanaian dancehall artist, Shatta Wale as the brand ambassador to promote the Infinix Hot 8 smartphone across Ghana, it was found to be one of the best ambassadorial deal ever signed with the Ghanaian dancehall king — Shatta Wale.
This deal signed in 2019 alone helped Infinix Mobile Ghana to sell over 6000 pieces of phones in a single day in the mobile market in Ghana.
Based on the sales generated by the controversy behind Shatta Wale as brand ambassador for the Infinix Hot 8, Infinix Ghana has decided to extend the ambassadorial deal of Shatta Wale to 2021 — as this gets more exciting since the mobile company has made agreement with the dancehall artist, Shatta Wale to be the face of their new models yet to be released onto the mobile market.
The Infinix Mobile ambassadorial deal will be running through 2021 and this may involve a number of marketing and promotional activities for all Infinix phone models.
Just like how the event of the Infinix Hot 8 invasion with Shatta Wale went, fans are to expect another big events similar to that with the dancehall artist.
As a youth-focused phone brand, Infinix Mobile Ghana is poised at not only bringing into the market good smartphone for average Ghanaian phone lovers that meets the lifestyle of its target audience — but also creating an interactive relationship with customers using entertainment related. This can be seen in the support extended by the company to Shatta Wale during his live-streamed faith concert.
The year 2020 as more phones are expected to be released, Infinix is set to release its smartphones into the Ghanaian mobile phone market just like the Note 7, S5 Pro, and other ones yet to be announced.
Shatta Wale is expected to launch a live-streamed faith concert — using one of the Infinix mobile phone yet to released. Imagine using the same Infinix mobile phone as Shatta Wale too is using. Huh?
Despite the extension of the ambassadorial deal with Shatta Wale, Infinix Mobile is collaborating with Boomplay to run some online campaigns that will benefit patrons as well.
Just in case you don’t know, Infinix Ghana Extends Ambassadorial Deal With Shatta Wale to 2021.
We urge you to kindly re-share this post on the various social media platforms and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more.
- Infinix Hot 9 Play: First Infinix Hot 9 Phone With 6000 mAh Battery
- Ghana Unveils COVID-19 Symptom Tracker App
- Tecno Spark 5 Coming Soon, Set For Ghana Unveiling
- How To Activate MTN Mobile Money Account Yourself
- WhatsApp Expands Its Group Video Chats Up To 8 Members
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Has The Same Battery Capacity As The Galaxy S20
- Ghana Learning TV Channel Live On DStv And Gotv Platforms
- iCampusGH: Everything To Know About The E-Learning Platform In Ghana
- Google Pixel 4a Retail Packaging And Photos Pops up
- Google May Be Working On Its Own Processors For Future Pixel Phones
- How Ghana Has Advanced In The Level Of Technology To Fight Coronavirus