Netflix has become the major source of favourite movies for global internet users — and How To Disable Auto-playing Previews On Netflix has been a burden to most Netflix subscribers.
There are a lot of subscribers out there that hate to see auto-playing preview on the menu of Netflix.
Though it helps to provide a useful glimpse into a you are set to watch, it is sometimes very distracting for users as they scroll through Netflix’s library while searching for what to watch next. If you want no distractions, this is how you can disable auto-playing previews on Netflix.
How To Disable Auto-playing Previews On Netflix
This is the steps involved which is listed below to disable an auto-playing previews on your Netflix account.
- First of all, sign in to your Netflix account
- Navigate to “Manage Profiles”
- Choose the profile you want to update.
- Untick “Autoplay previews while browsing on all devices.”
Congrats, as this is how easily it is to deactivate an auto-play feature in your Netflix account.
You’re free to help spread this information across the various social media platforms, and recommend to friends also. Follow us on social media pages on; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube & Google.
- Mobile App To Monitor Events To Be Launched In Ghana
- MTN Ghana Foundation Extends Closing Date Of MTN Bright Scholarship 2020 Applications
- How to Buy Electricity PrePaid Using Mobile Money In Ghana
- What Does A Verified PayPal Account Status Mean?
- How To Register For TIN Online In Ghana
- 10 Things You Cannot Do Without Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Ghana
- A Brief History About Blogging — How Blogging Started
- How To Make Money Online On Facebook