How To Borrow SOS Airtime On AirtelTigo.
Airtel Tigo after the emergence of their mobile network and services, became the second biggest network company in Ghana.
Today’s article is for interesting AirtelTigo subscribers on how they can borrow SOS airtime credit at the time of emergency to make that important calls, text and browse the web.
Borrowing SOS Credit From AirtelTigo Easily.
It’s so simple to borrow an SOS airtime from AirtelTigo as you only need to follow the simple steps below:
- Dial *588#
- Select your desired amount to borrow
- Now confirm the transaction to receive your credit.
How to check borrowed airtime
You can check for your airtime usage by dialing the shortcode 13010#
- How To Borrow Airtime & Bundles Easily From MTN Ghana
- Shortcodes For All MTN Ghana Services
- MTN Data Plan & Internet Bundles Prices & Codes in Ghana 2020
- How To Listen To Radio Stations Online In Ghana
- Samsung Opens Pre-Orders For The Galaxy S20 Series In Ghana
- Shortcode To Check Your MTN Ghana Phone Number
- Mobile Networks And Their Mobile Money Services In Ghana
- How To Make Money Online As A Student In Ghana
- How To Activate MTN Free After 1 And Enjoy Free Browsing
- Keep Your MTN Number For Long With MTN Number Reservation
- How To Get Mobile Money Loans in Ghana
- Save And Make Money By Renting Out Stuff
This is everything you may need about as we urge you to help share this post across the various social media networks.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News