This is just a short post but entails anything on how to borrow airtime on Glo Ghana and pay at your convenient time.
Glo Ghana is the network for today’s edition. The mobile network that is by far regarded as one of Ghana’s fastest internet service providers that has a recommendable internet connectivity speed with good data packages.
Despite MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana and other mobile networks in Ghana you can borrow an airtime credit from, Glo Ghana also has the option for its mobile subscribers to borrow credit during the time of emergency when they run out of credit.
There’s no criteria to get qualified as you only need to be a customer using the Glo Ghana mobile network for the past 3 months and you’re good to go.
How To Borrow Airtime On Glo Ghana
- Dial *5321#
- Select the option 1 – borrow credit
- Select the amount you wish to borrow
- Enter 1 to confirm the transaction
Note: Unlike MTN Ghana’s SOS credit that charges 10% on repayment, Glo Ghana charges a 15% commission on repayment for the airtime credit borrowed.
You can use the code listed above to borrow Glo Ghana data bundle also.
In summary, this is all you should know about How To Borrow Airtime On Glo Ghana
There’s an option to either repay installment or full based on much airtime you recharge on your next top-up.
- How To Borrow Airtime & Bundles Easily From MTN Ghana
- Shortcodes For All MTN Ghana Services
- MTN Data Plan & Internet Bundles Prices & Codes in Ghana 2020
- Shortcode To Check Your MTN Ghana Phone Number
- How To Activate MTN Free After 1 And Enjoy Free Browsing
- Keep Your MTN Number For Long With MTN Number Reservation
- How To Get Mobile Money Loans in Ghana
- How To Generate A Digital Address With Ghana Post GPS