This is today’s latest post about How To Buy Vodafone BOSSU Weekend Data Bundle offer with its short code in Ghana.
We have provided a lot of data bundle packages you can subscribe on Vodafone for cheaper prices, and today’s own is about Vodafone BOSSU weekend data bundle package to enjoy browsing during the weekend.
Vodafone Ghana gives almost 5GB data bundle to its subscribers to pay for only GHS 5. Additionally, you are also given minutes for calls.
I will like to show you how to subscribe to Vodafone BOSSU Weekend Data Bundle package using the short code.
How To Buy Vodafone BOSSU Weekend Data Bundle
- Dial the short code, *5588# to access the menu.
- Choose option 3 for “Buy BOSSU Weekend”. Vodafone gives you 300 minutes to all networks and 5GB data.
- Confirm the subscription
- You will receive notification for successfully registration.
You’re now done with how to subscribe to Vodafone BOSSU Weekend Data Bundle package using their short code.
- Vodafone Ghana Data Offers And Short Codes For Subscribers
- How To Subscribe To Vodafone Red
- How To Subscribe To Vodafone SMS Bundle
- How To Subscribe To Vodafone Ignite Bundle
- How To Generate A Vodafone Cash Token
- How To Subscribe To Vodafone Weekend Bundle
- How To Subscribe To Vodafone Monthly Data Plan
- Steps To Getting Vodafone Cash Loan On Your Mobile Phone
- Vodafone Ghana Data Subscription Packages
- How To Register Vodafone Cash Account Online In Ghana
- Vodafone Ghana Promotions: Made For Me, Special Data, Bossu Weekend, 2 Moorch, Double Ntosuo, Baako Pe
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News