AirtelTigo Surprises Its Customers With “BigTime Xtra” Data Bundles.
After the emergence of the two telecommuication companies, Airtel Ghana and Tigo Ghana — making AirtelTigo, the network upon recent days has advanced in provision of quality network service to its subscribers across Ghana.
Despite the rapid advancement in network quality from some of the popular network services like MTN Ghana, Vodafone Ghana and Glo Ghana, AirtelTigo is yet another network telecommunication company that has advanced and the forefront of innovation in the telecommunication industry.
The newly released data package for its subscribers is attached to the BigTime Data Bundles that pioneered ‘No Expiry’ in Ghana, which is the ‘Double Data (2X)’. Subscribers are to enjoy this package across all BigTime Data bundles. It’s just a double data benefits with No Expiry for the same price that customers will enjoy now.
Let’s say, the GHS10 data bundle gives you 1.5GB with No Expiry, but with the New “BigTime Xtra” Bundle the customer will now offer you 3GB Data for the same price. The most popular method of purchasing the “BigTime Xtra” Bundles is using a Scratch Card via *126*PIN# to buy directly.
Customers have the choice to also subscribe to the bundles by dialing *111# – AirtelTigo’s One-Stop-Shop. In addition, customers get even more value when they bundle through AirtelTigo Money (ATM). For instance, the same GHS10 BigTime Xtra Bundle offers 4GB as against 3GB when bundled via AirtelTigo Money.
Atul Narain Singh, the Chief Marketing Officer at AirtelTigo, upon speaking about the AirtelTigo’s quest for innovation, said: “We are constantly innovating to provide a superior experience and great value to our customers. With the customers need to stay online round the clock, we have redefined data value proposition in Ghana with our new “BigTime Xtra” data bundles”.
Furthermore, he added that — “we recently launched Ghana’s first 6-month Unlimited Call Bundles whereby customers can reload with just GHS20 and can enjoy Unlimited AirtelTigo calls for a whole 6 months.”
Subscribers of AirtelTigo can make use of the short code *111# to subscribe to Unlimited Bundles.
Hope this piece of article serves as information — AirtelTigo Surprises Its Customers With “BigTime Xtra” Data Bundles?
- Computer Science Vs. Computer Engineering – What’s The Difference?
- How To Buy Bundle On TurboNet Using MTN Mobile Money
- List Of Banks That Work On Sundays In Ghana
- 5 Long-Lasting Technology Careers For The Future
- A Facebook “White Hat” Debit Card
- How Tech Company Like Alibaba Is Helping To Fight Coronavirus
- How Google Is Fighting Coronavirus Using The Power Of Technology
- MTN Data Plan & Internet Bundles Prices & Codes in Ghana 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions About The MTN TurboNet Router
- Top 5 Indian Tech Geeks That Have Conquered The World
- Top 5 Sites Recommended For CEO To Learn