Recently, I published an article about How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android mobile phone and this is another curated article on how to schedule WhatsApp messages on iOS platform, thus iPhone.
You can this article for how to schedule WhatsApp messages on Android here.
Unlike Android phones, iOS phones also have their features and how they work in terms of the mobile operating system. Android mobile phones use Android mobile software while Apple iPhones use iOS mobile software.
This is just a simple to follow steps that will help you schedule your WhatsApp messages on your Apple iPhone device today.
You can also check out on; How To Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode For iPhone
Now, let’s take a look at how you can schedule WhatsApp Messages on your iPhone.
How To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On iPhone
- Download the Shortcut application from AppStore, and launch unto your iOS device.
- Choose the “Automaton” way down on the screen.
- Click the + icon in the top-right corner and tap “Create Personal Automation.”
- On the next screen, click on “Time of Day” to schedule your message on the time you prefer. Select the dates and times when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages and then click “Next.”
- Click “Add Action” and then enter “Text”. When that’s done, click the + icon below the text field and in the search bar, look for WhatsApp.
- Type in the message you wish to schedule in the text field, then click on the + icon below the text field and search for WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Choose “Send Message through WhatsApp.” Select the recipient and tap on “Next”
- Click on Done, on the next screen to schedule your WhatsApp messages.
I believe this has worked for you and I will urge you to spread this post by sharing across the various social media platforms using the sharing buttons below.