How To Schedule A Video Meeting From The Google Calendar App
How To Schedule A Video Meeting From The Google Calendar App.
Amidst the pandemic coronavirus, best way to stop the spread is to stay at home and make use of digital technology for our meeting and thanks to major tech companies as now — you can be in the comfort of your room and attend any meeting with the help of the internet.
There are some meetings and video-conferencing app available online such as; Zoom, Hangouts, and Google meet app you can use for meetings.
In this article, I will show you How To Schedule A Video Meeting From The Google Calendar App.
The Google Calendar App is a subsidiary of Google Inc products, you can use to schedule your events. The Google Calendar App works best with the Google meet app — that can help you meet and make video conference call amidst the global pandemic whereby social distancing is important.
The Google Calendar App helps you schedule an event or video meeting — and you can attend to that meeting using the power of the internet via Google meet app.
Check below on how you can make use of the Google Calendar App to schedule a video meeting.
Schedule a video meeting from the Google Calendar app
- Open the Google Calendar app .
- Tap Event.
- Add guests from inside or outside your organization. Tap Done.
- Tap Save.
How To Download Google Meet app
Calls are synchronized across all devices so you can start a video call on one device and continue on another.
How To Start A Meeting In The Meet app
- Open the Meet app .
- Tap New meeting to start a meeting, or tap Meeting code, and enter a meeting code. G Suite users can type the nickname as well.
- Tap Join meeting.
This is all about How To Schedule A Video Meeting and also using the Google Meet App to attend to that meeting in a video-conferencing way.
Thanks to rapid advancement of technology — as you can make use of smartphones and computers to attend meetings digitally by practicing social distancing to stop the spread of pandemic coronavirus.
- How To Get A PayPal Account And Verify With UBA Africard In Ghana
- GCB G-Money: How To Register, Uses, Benefits And Charges Of The Mobile Money
- Facebook’s New Video Conferencing Product, Messenger Rooms Now Available
- 50 Common Computer Keyboard Shortcut Keys
- Twitter To Introduce New Labels For Tweets With False COVID-19 Information
- 5 Best Android Apps in May You Should Download
- Be A Computer Guru: Computer & Keyboard Shortcut Keys
- How To Set Up WhatsApp Fingerprint Lock on Android Phones
- How SHS & Tertiary Students Can Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2020
- 7 Apps You Can Use Without Internet Connection