Tips To Stay Connected For Office Communication
Tips To Stay Connected For Office Communication.
As a business, the first step to take whenever you want your office to run as smoothly as possible is improving communication.
There’s nothing more stressful than lack of communication in an office setting. When co-workers don’t work together as a team, problems and misunderstandings – big and small – can arise, causing unnecessary dilemmas and even rifts.
The following tips will help managers improve office communication: Tips To Stay Connected For Office Communication.
- Hold regular meetings. Whether they’re held weekly or daily, meetings are a great way to find out what’s going on around the office and learn about what assignments or events are to come. This also is a good time to talk about what goals need to be set for the office.
- Utilize technology. Though e-mailing, interoffice calling and paging are effective ways of keeping in touch with co-workers, new technology is taking communication to a new level. One such technology is the Immediate Response Information System, also called IRIS. Developed by TechRadium Inc., IRIS is an innovative alert system that sends routine, priority and emergency messages to building occupants, building managers and, if necessary, emergency responders. These voice and text alerts are sent through a variety of frequently used electronic devices: home and cell phones, e-mail accounts, pagers, PDAs and fax machines. IRIS is an affordable communication system because it requires no hardware, software or system installation for setup.
- Use your listening skills: Pay attention so that you do not miss out on important information that you may need to know or discuss with a co-worker or client in the future.
- Spread the word: When you have sensitive or important matters to discuss, don’t hide behind e-mails because the message can be misconstrued. To make sure you get your point across, meet with each party that’s involved or contact them by phone.
In summary, do you want your office to run as smoothly as possible? The first step involves improving the communication and here is the tips to follow in the write up above. Tips To Stay Connected For Office Communication.
Thanks for reading on ICT Catalogue and we urge you to help us share via the various social media sites.
- How To Add Meta Tags To Your Blog As Part Of SEO
- Surfline GH To Give Out Free Data Packages And Here’s How To Enjoy
- The Growth of Digital Marketing In Ghana
- Business Digitalization – Why It Is Relevant For Ghanaian Businesses
- How An Accountant Became A Tech Blogger In Ghana
ICT Catalogue can be your home for latest ICT news in Ghana and beyond, IT Scholarships, Tech Apps, Hardware, Software, Gadgets and devices, ICT tips and tricks, How tos, Hacks, ICT Career and exams, IT job opportunities, Women in STEM and more.