MTN Short Codes For Mobile Subscribers In Ghana 2021
The truth is that MTN offers a lot of services, and you can be forgiven when you forget some of the short codes. Today’s post is solely about MTN Short Codes For Mobile Subscribers.
For us here, we are always interested in updating you on the latest Short codes for all MTN Services. Short codes help you subscribe, unsubscribe and access services on MTN Faster in Ghana for 2021.
In today’s article on ICT Catalogue, we are happy to present to you the MTN Short Codes For Mobile Subscribers In Ghana 2021.
Here is the complete list of MTN Short codes:
MTN Shortcode Description
- *134*PIN# Recharge Airtime
Start using these other short codes on MTN SIM — to access some features from the telecommunication company.
- *315# — Free After 1 (MTN Nkomode)
- *550# — Free Call 6 months Offer (New Subscribers)
- *455# — Accurate weather forecast (8p/SMS)
- *124# — Balance enquiry. Che your credit balance.
- *140# — Blackberry Plans
- 100 — Call Center
- **67*02XXXXXXXX*11# — Call Divert when busy
- **61*02XXXXXXXX*11# — Call Divert when no answer
- **62*02XXXXXXXX*11# — Call Divert when Unreachable
- 1355 — Caller Tunez
- *156# — Check your MTN mobile number
- ##21# — Deactivate C Divert
- **21*02XXXXXXXX*11# — Divert all Cal
- *511# — Generate Mobile Mone ATM token
- *300*20# — Get cool joke
- MOVIES to 1412 Get Silver bird movie schedules
- *138*3# — IDD Package
- *138# — Internet Bundles, SM bundles
- *138*1*1# — Internet daily bundle. From 20MB – 350
- *138*1*3# — Internet monthly bun From 300MB 10GB
- *138*1*5# — Internet social bundle. For Accessing Twitter, Facebook
This is where time permits us to — and will like to take rest in waiting for your comments and concerns about this post.
There can be a lot of mobile short codes out there though — but these are the useful codes I can recommend for you — provided you are MTN mobile network user in Ghana.
Thank you for reading our latest guide on the MTN Short Codes For Mobile Subscribers In Ghana 2021.
You might be also facing some kind of network issue and will like to get a short code that can best help solve that issue. That is why you also need to make use of the comment box below to share your thoughts with others.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.