How To Buy Ghana Armed Forces Form Scratch Card Using Mobile Money
The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment form is finally out, for all the 2021 applicants who are willing to become militants in Ghana to buy and start their application process.
You are allowed to buy from any of the Regional Post Offices in Ghana or make use of your Mobile Money account to purchase the GAF Scratch card using the shortcode on all Networks.
There can be times you may be willing to make purchase for the form, but won’t be able to make it due to the distance to the post office or shortage of the GAF scratch card at the post office.
When this happens, you just have to make good use of mobile money service to buy your Ghana Armed Forces Forms E-voucher with your MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money or Zeepay Mobile Money at ease.
In our today’s article guide, I would like to educate and show you the outlines you may need to follow to buy the Ghana Armed Forces Form Scratch Card using Mobile Money.
Table of Contents
How To Buy Ghana Armed Force Scratch Card Using Mobile Money
- Dial the shortcode, *447*160#
- From the options, choose option 2 — Forms and E-Vouchers
- Select the option 4 – GAF Recruitment
- Choose option 1 — GAF Recruitment
- Now, select the option 1 to continue
- Enter your Name and continue with the number of scratch cards you would love to buy
- The price for the card is GHS200.00 and comes with a service charge of GHS3.53
- Make sure to have a total of GHS203.53 worth of cedis in your Mobile Money wallet
- Confirm payment of GHS203.53 for the E-Voucher/Scratch Card
- Wait and enter your PIN to finish the payment
You will the E-Voucher details once payment has been confirmed.
If you are willing to apply for Ghana Armed Forces, you can check this useful article here: Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2021/2022
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.