This is a short post on how to borrow airtime on Vodafone Ghana mobile network today.
Despite some popular mobile networks in Ghana like MTN Ghana, AirtelTigo and Glo Ghana — giving the chance for users to borrow airtime of their choice at their convenient pace, Vodafone Ghana also has interesting package like that for its subscribers to borrow airtime and pay anytime they wish.
Vodafone Ghana has the option for its subscribers to take SOS credit anytime they run out of airtime. It’s only required that a user must be active on the network for at least the past 15 days before getting qualified.
Just like MTN Ghana, a Vodafone Ghana user will be charged 10% as commission on the airtime credit borrowed.
Just follow the simple steps below to borrow airtime on your Vodafone number.
- Dial *505#
- Select any amount you want to borrow
- Choose the option 1 to confirm
- Just wait within seconds to confirm the transaction.
Note: A Vodafone user must be having less than GHC 1 before you can be able to borrow airtime on Vodafone.
This is all it takes to borrow airtime credit on Vodafone Ghana, Vodafone SOS and we hope to bring you more on other networks soon.
- How To Borrow Airtime & Bundles Easily From MTN Ghana
- Shortcodes For All MTN Ghana Services
- MTN Data Plan & Internet Bundles Prices & Codes in Ghana 2020
- How To Listen To Radio Stations Online In Ghana
- Google Is Testing Multi-coloured Quick Settings Icons In Android 11
- Shortcode To Check Your MTN Ghana Phone Number
- How To Activate MTN Free After 1 And Enjoy Free Browsing
- How To Get Mobile Money Loans in Ghana
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News