Coronavirus: Ghana Receives Jack Ma’s Medical Supplies
Coronavirus: Ghana Receives Jack Ma’s Medical Supplies.
Jack Ma, the founder of popular e-commerce website, Alibaba — has donated medical supplies to most African countries in support to combat the coronavirus disease.
With Ghana too not an exceptional from the countries infected with the global pandemic virus, the billionaire Jack Ma donated 1.1 Million testing kits, 6 Million masks and 60,000 protective suites to Africa to help fight the spread of the Coronavirus and Ghana is part of these countries.
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 was when the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Dr. Abiy Ahmed, made the announcement that Ghana has so far received its share of the consignment.
Dr. Ahmed posted on Twitter about some of the countries that received their consignment that are; Ghana, Congo, Gabon and DRC received their medical supplies on Wednesday.
This action by Jack Ma Foundation and Alibaba Foundation is to take the initiative in assisting Africa to fight against the spread of the coronavirus disease.
In support of the distribution, this will be made by one of the Africa’s biggest airline, Ethiopia Airlines across the Africa continent.
Items to distribute across the Africa continent are; 1,000 protective suits and face shields, 20,000 laboratory diagnostic test kits, 100,000 medicals masks to be supplied.
This morning #Gabon, #Ghana, #Congo and the #DRC have received their #COVID19 prevention materials.The 2nd shipment of supplies from @JackMa & @AlibabaGroup containing 540k medical grade masks and 20k protective clothes is on its way to #Ethiopia.Dispatch to Africa will continue.
— Abiy Ahmed Ali ?? (@AbiyAhmedAli) March 25, 2020
More updates shall reach you very soon as we’re doing a follow up to this as — Coronavirus: Ghana Receives Jack Ma’s Medical Supplies.
- Coronavirus Hoax Claims ‘5G Causes Virus’ By ‘Sucking Oxygen Out Of Your Lungs’
- Bill Gates Assures Healthcare Workers A Cure To Coronavirus Within 18 Months
- Facebook Set To Launch A New Coronavirus Information Center
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Mobile Money Transactions To Be Free In Ghana
- Impact Of COVID-19: Teachers To Be Challenged In The Use Of ICT To Teach
- Computer Science Vs. Computer Engineering – What’s The Difference?
- List Of Banks That Work On Sundays In Ghana
- Coronavirus: ICGC Resorts To Online Church service After Ban On Public Gatherings
You’re free to help share this post to spread the news across social media platforms — for us.