Welcome to today’s update on the various ways you can download your NSS annual report form using smartphones easily.
A lot of National Service Scheme personnel are always finding How To Download Your NSS Annual Report Form Using Smartphones, and I am glad to provide you the latest tips about how to go about this to obtain your 2019/2020 National Service Scheme (NSS) annual report form.
These are the steps involved to download your NSS annual report form using smartphones.
- Open your Chrome browser
- Tap on the 3 dots on the upper right corner of your browser to select Desktop Mode. (This opens the page like it will open on any computer)
- Type the NSS web portal address, https://portal.nss.gov.gh/sign-in
- Enter your email and password to sign in.
- After successful sign in, scroll down and click on the Print Annual Evaluation form (The long green button)
- A new window will open and and you will be prompted to print.
Note that, your picture, NSS logo, and QR code will be on the top of the page and a Bar Code on the bottom right corner of the page.
If that doesn’t appear, go back to the pop up page and click on the 3 dots on the upper right corner of your browser to select Desktop Mode.
You now have the option to do whatever you want with the NSS annual report form.
If you are looking for how to check your NSS annual report form using your mobile phone, then we got you covered on that — with the simple to follow tutorial above.
- How To Get Your National Service Scheme Certificate Delivered To Your Doorstep
- How To Identify Fake Samsung, Tecno, Infinix and iTel Phones
- 3 Simple Ways To Save Money When Buying A New Computer
- 10 Best Educational Software For Your Computer
- Computer Science Vs. Information Technology – What’s The Difference?
- Introduction To Computer Science In Ghana
- 9 Technologies That Are Changing The World
Thanks for reading our today’s guide on How To Download Your NSS Annual Report Form Using Smart Phones.