A brief guide on How To Identify Fake Samsung, Tecno, Infinix and iTel Smartphones.
Why Are There Fake Android Phones?
Any individual can setup his or her android mobile application by utilizing on the Android OS — since it’s an open source mobile application platform. The source code is open to all interested persons under open source license and most phone manufactures take advantage of creating fake android phones.
We will take a look at How To Identify Fake Samsung, Infinix, Tecno and iTel Phones.
How To Identify Fake Samsung
- Check Samsung Phone IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
The IMEI is a unique number for every smartphone. It’s important that the device IMEI is similar to the manufacturer box IMEI number
To check for the IMEI of your Samsung Phone, kindly dial *#06#
You can also test your Samsung phone with a code by following the guide below
Samsung Code Test
With this, if you test and your Samsung phone is original, you will get some software and hardware info. These are the codes below
- *#1234# (View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM)
- *#0*# (Samsung General Test Mode)
- *#12580369# (Device Software & Hardware Info)
- *#197328640# (Service Mode)
- *#022*# (ADC Reading)
- *#32489# (Ciphering Info)
- *#232337# (Bluetooth Address)
- *232331# (Bluetooth Test Mode)
Check Samsung Phone Camera
Any original Samsung phone camera is capable of capturing full regulation clear and Sharp photo.
If the Samsung phone is fake, it will notify you that original but its image quality will be dull or poor.
How To Identify A Fake TECNO Smartphone
If you want to check the originality of your TECNO Mobile phone, then follow the simple guide below.
- Enter your IMEI code and VC code in the field
- Click on submit button
- You will receive alert if the device is fake or original
How To Identify A Fake Infinix Smartphone
Infinix Mobility has the options for their mobile phone users to check fake Infinix smartphones by testing before making making purchase.
If you want to know whether an Infinix phone is original or not, you can first of all check your IMEI and VC Number
- Dial *#06# for IMEI
- Check on the phone or below the battert for the VC number
- Go to Infinix verification tool
- Input your IMEI and VC number
- Click on submit button and wait for the result
Now, you will get info if your Infinix is original or fake
How To Identify A Fake itel Smartphone And Battery
To identify the originality of your itel smartphone and its battery, kindly follow the steps below.
- Dial *#06# to check IMEI
- Find VC code under the battery
- Enter the IMEI and VC number of the phone on: gc.itel-mobile.com
- Click on the submit button
Itel will now alert you if your smartphone is original or fake.
Thanks for reading todays update on How To Identify Fake Samsung, Tecno, Infinix and iTel Phones.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News