How To Change Your YouTube Email Address
This is the step by step guide on how to change your YouTube email address for your account.
Globally, YouTube is known to be a video sharing platform that has more videos on various categories you want.
The best place to study is online they used to say all relies on YouTube — since the platform has videos on any topic you can imagine.
Google bought YouTube in 2006 for $1.65 billion from Chad Hurley, Jawed Karim and Steve Chen.
Chad Hurley, Jawed Karim and Steve Chen are the 3 formal PayPal employees that created YouTube in 2005 as video sharing platform on the internet to create a channel, upload videos, watch videos and also follow other YouTube channels by subscribing.
YouTube is now ranked number 2 as the popular websites across the globe according to Alexa.
Table of Contents
Not to talk about the videos watched per day and the unique visitors on the platform, YouTube has over 1 billion views per day on videos and more than 1.9 billion unique visitors each month.
I received numerous calls from friends and blog followers about how they can change their YouTube email address to another email account and I want to use this content to cover how you can do that.
How To Change Your YouTube Account Email Address
- Open YouTube.com on your browser
- Login to your Gmail account if you have not signed-in already
- Click on your profile on the top right corner
- Select Settings from the drop down-menu
- Click on View or Change Your Account Settings from your Account section
- YouTube will redirect you to a new Google Account page, click on Personal Info on the top left
- Now, click on your email on your Contact Info section
- Google will redirect you to a new page, select Advance
- Click on Contact Email and select Add Other Email and click on Add after you are done typing the new email address.
- You will be sent a confirmation on your newly added email address, confirm it and you can now remove the previous email.
- You will be directed to the confirmation page where you can remove your previous Google Account
- Add your new email ID and password to update changing of the email address
Google should notify you that you are done with a message in your newly linked Gmail account.
Today’s article on how to change your YouTube email address has been prepared for you and you can share across the various social media platforms.