Some of the reason why your smartphone gets hot and the best way to prevent it without stress.
Sometimes our smartphones make hot a bit during excessive use. This is quite normal and nothing to be alarmed about. During excessive use of your smartphone, your phone may draw a lot of power from the battery and this causes it to make hot.
The abnormal is where your smartphone heats up tremendously and suddenly becomes hot. At this time, the only fear that comes in you is that your smartphone will explode since this is some of the causes of android explosion when in contact with your body. The annoying thing is when the phone becomes unresponsive, unable to shut down or reboot. At most cases, your device may combust – burst into flames.
Keep in mind that, your phone battery drains faster when your phone is on heat. The battery drains faster based on how your phone gets hotter.
How To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Hot When Using
- Drop it down a while to make it cool down
- Turn off all access to network. Please put off your WiFi or 3G/4G data. Sometimes the internet usage is a key power drainer in any smartphone. Disabling your internet connection can help you prevent your phone from getting hot.
- Don’t use your phone in extremely hot conditions e.g near ovens, in direct, scorching sunlight.
- Turn off battery draining apps. Those are usually apps that run in the background and using your internet connection. These may include Map apps, email apps, and social networking apps.
- Sometimes, the problem is a rogue app – a badly written app – running in the background. Find it. Kill it. Uninstall it. Do not be merciful.
After going through these processes above, it’s just left for you to help spread this post over the various social media sites and thanks for reading on Why Your Smartphone Gets Hot And How To Prevent It.
- Causes Of Android Phone Explosions
- Android 11 Is Here And Not Just For Google Pixel Phones
- 10 Best Waterproof Android Phones Of 2020
- Smartphones With The Best Processors In 2020
You’re free to share this post across the various social media platforms and do subscribe to this tech blog to receive our everyday tech news directly in your inbox.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.