It is safe to always combine multiple images to PDF for either sharing or saving.
With this, it is easier to open your saved photos into PDF file anywhere you are on any platform.
This article aims at educating you on how to convert multiple images into PDF file and share or save digitally.
Adobe Photoshop is one of the software applications you can use to save or convert images into PDF. With this, you need to have a fair idea of how Adobe Photoshop works, and insert the images to convert to PDF file.
A lot of people only think Adobe Photoshop is used for graphic design works and video editing works only. But it goes beyond that — for converting files into PDF Files as well and you can check this below.
- Open your Adobe Photoshop software
- Click on ‘File’ or Ctrl+O
- Select the images you want to convert to PDF file
- Compress images
- Click on Save As and choose PDF
- Click on Save
Now, you are done with converting your images into PDF file using Adobe Photoshop.
PDF File in Windows
Despite Adobe Photoshop, you can also use the PDF File in Windows to convert your photos into PDF document. This is a Microsoft Print to PDF as a native tool in windows.
- Select and place all your images in a folder.
- Select all the images and then select the Share tab on the toolbar and click on Print.
- Choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the list of printers.
- Select A4 as default paper size
- Tick the Only Show Options That Are Compactible With My Printer from the checkbox if you are going to use your own printer.
- Click the Printer Properties link and choose between the Landscape or Portrait orientation
- Click Print and select PDF to create your PDF file.
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office also has options for users to save documents into PDF. With ease and simplicity, you can export your files into PDFs without any coding. Check the steps below to create your PDF file.
- Open a Microsoft Office Word
- Go to Instet > Insert Pictures from. Select photos from your source of directory
- Now, click on File
- Choose Save As option
- Click on Export and choose ‘Create PDF/XPS Document to convert your images into PDF file for you.
Recommended: Take A Free Microsoft Course And Get A Certificate
You’re now done on how to convert your photos into PDF file using Microsoft Office Word.
Use Online Image To PDF Converter
There are numerous PDF converters online that you can use to convert your image to PDF file online. These PDF converters compress your images to reduce size but maintain quality. These are the online Image to PDF file converter for you below.
This website converts your JPG files to PDF files online — without any restrictions.
JPG To PDF
There’s nothing like using a free tool to convert file that looks like using a premium tool. JPG to PDF does this work for you, by converting your images into PDF file. You will have to upload and group your images, then click on combined button to have all in a single PDF file format.
I Love PDF
Just like the way the names goes, you will love PDF. This website has varieties of tools to convert your files into PDF.
I am glad to provide you with the update on How To Convert Multiple Images Into PDF File.
- Why Your Smartphone Gets Hot And How To Prevent It
- How To Send Money From Ghana To Abroad
- How To Apply For MTN QwikLoan In Ghana
- How to Transfer SMS Via Bluetooth
- How To Listen To Radio Stations Online In Ghana
You’re free to share across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News