Bluetooth is a feature that allows users to transmit information wirelessly, by connecting multiple Bluetooth-capable devices within a 30-foot radius. Bluetooth is most commonly used on wireless phone, making the process of sending messages such as SMS much easier. Sending SMS messages, otherwise known as text messages allows users to connect with their friends, family and colleagues, discreetly from their cell phone.
A lot of mobile phone users do not know that despite sending files and documents via phones using Bluetooth technology, you can also use Bluetooth to send SMS without using airtime credit.
In this article, I will like to provide you more guide on how you can transfer SMS via Bluetooth with steps below.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and pair it with another Bluetooth capable device. Please consult your phone’s manual for specific instructions for your device.
- Navigate to the SMS messaging application.
- Select the message that you want to send.
- Press the “Menu” or “Options” key and select the option “Send via Bluetooth” or “Beam.”
- Confirm your selection, and then press the “Send” button.
The manual that comes with mobile phone we buy comes with a lot of features and uses we can leverage on, to make things so simpler and you always need to read instructions in your mobile phone’s manual carefully.
These are the steps you can follow to transfer SMS via Bluetooth and I’m I provided this and you found it useful.
- TECNO Spark 6 Specs And Price In Ghana
- Infinix Hot 10 (2020) Price, Specs And Features
- Best Itel Mobile Phones And Their Prices In Ghana
- Itel S16 Price In Ghana – Specs And Features
- Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Ghana
- Five Reasons Why Your Infinix Or TECNO Phone Charges Slowly
- Infinix Zero 8 Full Specs And Price In Ghana [2020 Guide]
Kindly share across the various social media platforms and also subscribe to our feeds for more.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News