There are numerous persons out there that want to know how they can send files from their computer to mobile phones or the vice versa without using Bluetooth or USB cable.
Technology can make things simpler for you without the rapid advancement of technology.
Today on ICT Catalogue, I would like to outline to you How To Exchange Files Between Your Smartphone And Computer Without Bluetooth or USB Cables.
How To Exchange Files Between Your Smartphone And Computer Without Bluetooth or USB Cables
To send files from your computer to mobile phone without using Bluetooth or USB cables, you can follow the steps below.
- Download Xender from iOS store or Google Play Store.
- Install Xender (iOS or Android) on your phone
- Open Xender App
- Locate the PC icon at the top right-hand corner of the app
- Click on it
- Now, kindly open http://web.xender.com on your PC
- Click on the Scan button to scan the QR Code on your PC
- Get connected and now it’s easy to transfer files to your phone or pc using this simple connection
- Note you must have an internet connection to do this.
There should not be any reason for you to keep waiting to send or transfer that particular file due to absence of USB cable or no Bluetooth connection. You can make use of this article information guide here to send any file you want without Bluetooth or USB.
I believe this information has served help for you as someone who needs possible solution to how you can send files via wireless from your computer to mobile phone or vice versa.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News