How To Download GH COVID-19 Tracker App in Ghana.
The Ministry of Communications in partnership with iQuent Technologies, have launched the GH Covid-19 tracker app for Ghanaians to take advantage of their smartphones to check the status of being infected at home.
With this, the GH Covid-19 tracker app was launched together with a virtual concert for Ghanaians of which some artists performed and few to mention are; Shatta Wale, Kuami Eugene, Great Ampong and others.
With an effort to combat the spread of the pandemic coronavirus and give assurance to Ghanaians — to know their status about the pandemic virus, this GH COVID-19 tracker app aims at helping citizens of Ghana to know their status based on the symptoms and health details a user of the app shall enter during the questionnaire.
How the GH Covid-19 Tracker App Works
“GH COVID-19 Tracker” App works through the devices on which the application has been installed.
The App uses the details provided by the User including access to Bluetooth and GPS Location Services of device.
This App will need you to turn on and allow the App access to the Bluetooth and GPS location services on your device. This App shall not function properly and accurately if Bluetooth and GPS services are turned off or if the App’s access to Bluetooth and GPS services is revoked on the device on which this App is installed.
When you start using GH COVID–19 Tracker App as a User, the App will collect certain health-related information about you, and other general information such as your name, phone number, gender, age, sex, risk factors, the region in which you live, or information about your existing health conditions, which may be helpful for the GoG to correctly provide you with any required help and advice.
Whilst using this App as a User, you will allow “GH COVID-19 Tracker” App to use your data but note that this data will only be used for the intended purpose. GoG may use the mobile number provided by you to contact you in case of possible infection. Any personal information provided by you may also be shared with other necessary and relevant persons (if required) in order to carry out necessary administrative and medical interventions.
How to download GH COVID-19 Tracker App
- Visit the official website; ghcovid19.com
- Accept the Terms & Conditions to download and use the GH COVID-19 Tracker App.
- Click on “download” to start downloading the tracker app; You may be prompted to trust the source of this app.
- Wait for some couple of minutes for the GH COVID-19 Tracker App to download based on your internet connection/signal.
How to install GH COVID-19 Tracker App
- Once the download is complete, click on install
- Run the installation on your smartphone and you may be prompted to allow installation from unknown sources on your device.
- If prompted, kindly click on checkbox for Unknown Sources under Settings on your device to allow the installation for Android users.
- Open the GH COVID-19 Tracker App after successful installation and start using to test yourself.
For any inquires, questions or reports, don’t hesitate to can the helpline for more on 0307007001 or using the short code 769 to reach them. Just make use of the USSD service; *769# and you’ll find the answers to your questions.
In summary, let’s stay home and stop the spread of the disease — but try your hands to download the app and follow the steps to check your status. Remember, your health is your wealth.
Also check on:
- Ghana Institute Of Surveyors Develops COVID-19 Tracing Mobile App
- Nsesa Launches SuaCode Africa 2.0 — A Smartphone-based Online Coding Course For Africans
- Infinix Hot 9 Play: First Infinix Hot 9 Phone With 6000 mAh Battery
- TECNO Camon 15 Specifications And Price In Ghana
- How To Apply For Scholarship Using The Online Scholarship Application System In Ghana
- How To Renew Your Drivers License Online in Ghana
- Google Pixel 4a Retail Packaging And Photos Pops up
Kindly share this post to spread across the various social media platforms as a way to educate others also — and do follow us on social media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and more.