This is our latest article on How To Check Your WASSCE Results On Mobile Phone.
In our previous update, we made a post about how to check your BECE results on your mobile phone and how to buy WAEC results checker card using MTN Mobile Money.
WASSCE candidates sat to write the final and ended peaceful, not long ago and this is now the time to learn how you can check for your WASSCE results on your Mobile phone.
In the education system, after passing your BECE exams successfully, you have to attend senior high school and pass before entering University.
Before you can enter the University, you are required to pass your West Africa Senior Secondary Examination (WASSCE) successfully and make purchase for admission form.
In today’s article, I will like to highlight how you can check your WASSCE results from the comfort of your room, lying on your bed.
- WAEC PIN Checker
- Mobile Phone
- Internet Connection
If you doubt how you can get results checker cards, then you can read our latest guide on how to buy WAEC results checker card using MTN Mobile Money.
Now, let us take a look at how you can check your WASSCE results with your mobile phone online.
How To Check Your WASSCE Results On Mobile Phone
- Visit the portal, ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (eg. WASSCE)
- Select Examination Type. Eg. 2020
- Now, enter the Card Serial Number found
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year
- Click on Submit and wait patiently for the new window to popup.
As provided earlier on how you can check your BECE results on Mobile phone, this article also covers more on how to check your WASSCE results online.
- We’ll Train 1 million Youth In ICT Software Programming – NDC National Youth Organizer
- Tecno Camon 16 Premier Price In Ghana
- How To Verify Your Voter ID Card Details In Ghana On Mobile Phone
- Government Of Ghana To Launch Free Wi-Fi For SHS In October
- How To Register Vodafone Cash Account Online In Ghana
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News