In my previous articles, I provided you much about how to check your BECE results, how to check your WASSCE results and how you can buy your WAEC results checker using your MTN Mobile Money account.
In today’s article, I just want to brief people out there on how to check NOV/DEC results on mobile phone.
Due to the flexible form of education in Ghana, students are always given another chances to write for exams whenever the failed in either BECE or WASSCE.
With this, the best examination you will have to write is NOV/DEC. NOV/DEC is not only for Senior High School graduates, but WAEC Ghana has made it available for BECE candidates also.
- WAEC PIN Checker
- Mobile Phone
- Internet Connection
If you doubt how you can get results checker cards, then you can read our latest guide on how to buy WAEC results checker card using MTN Mobile Money.
Now, let us take a look at how you can check your NOV/DEC results with your mobile phone online.
How To Check Your NOV/DEC Results On Phone.
- Visit the WAEC Results Checker Portal, ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your Index Number
- Select the Type of Examination (eg. WASSCE Private)
- Select Examination Year. (eg. 2020)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Card.
- Enter the 12 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card. (eg. 050000000020)
- Confirm your Index number and Examination Year.
- Now, enter your date of birth and click on submit
- Wait and there will be a window popup with your results for you.
This is how simple and easy it is to check your NOV/DEC results on your mobile phone today.
- Tips For BECE Candidates – Overcome Your Test Anxiety
- Download WAEC BECE ICT Past Questions (PDF)
- Likely ICT Questions & Answers For 2020 BECE Candidate in Ghana
- How To Buy WAEC Results Card, BECE Result Checker And WASSCE Results Online
- Ultimate PASSCO App: WAEC Past Questions Go High-Tech
- Improving ICT In Basic Schools In Ghana