This is an interesting post about How To Buy WAEC Results Checker Card, BECE Result Checker And WASSCE Results Online in Ghana.
Recently, several articles were published on how to go about in buying your WAEC results checker card via MTN Mobile Money, How to Check your BECE Results via the Online Portal, and how to go about to check your WASSCE results via the internet after buying your results checker card via MTN Mobile Money the simpler and easier way.
This post is there as summary to these headlines stated above and you may always need to click to Read More for these.
How To Buy WAEC Results Checker Card Using MTN Mobile Money.
Buying a WAEC results checker card (PIN) using MTN Mobile Money isn’t anything hard to guess but — a simple twist and turn you can follow from ICT Catalogue to get your WAEC results checker Serial & PIN number on the go. We decided to use MTN Mobile Money for now since that is the commonly used Mobile Money service in Ghana and hope to come out with that of the other networks soon. To buy WAEC results checker card using MTN Mobile Money, you may need to click here to Read More…
How To Check Your WASSCE Results Online In Ghana.
The West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE) result will be soon released by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) for Senior High School students who participated in the WASSCE exercise 2019.
Before the result will be confirmed to students to be able to access, WAEC has to make the WASSCE Provisional Results 2019 available on their official website before students can check for theirs.
There might not be an actual date for the WASSCE result to be released but is expected to come out within some weeks in July and this article is there to help you check your result as soon as it comes out and can also check on how to buy your WAEC result checker card via MTN Mobile Money here.
To access the online portal and check your WASSCE results online, click here for more.
BECE Results Checker
It’s no longer news that the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) is released. And here’s a complete and comprehensive guidelines on how to check your BECE result online.
How to Check BECE Results Without Pin.
- • Visit the result checking portal at www.waecdirect.org
• When the page completely loads up, go ahead and type in your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
• Next step, choose the year of your WAEC exam. Eg: 2019
• Then input the type of exam you sat for. Eg: BECE School 2019.
• Next, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
• Click on the “Submit” button and wait for your result which will be displayed on your screen.
How To Check Your BECE Results 2019 with WAEC Results Checker Card
For candidates who have their WAEC results scratch card and would not want to use the First Method, here’s another method listed below for you. This is how to use the scratch card to check your BECE results.
- Visit the WAEC Result Checker Online Portal here – http://ghana.waecdirect.org
- When the page completely loads up, type in your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2019.
- Then proceed and type in the BECE result checker Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Now, you have to confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct and up to date.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button and wait for your result which will be display in the popup window.
Click Here To Read More
Note: Learning how to buy your WAEC result checker card (PIN) using MTN Mobile Money is there to help prevent shortages or any price increase for the card across Ghana.
To access your BECE results online, all that is required for now is to connect your Computer (laptop or desktop) or Smartphone with any internet connection and with this process, it’s advisable not to use Opera Mini and here are the steps listed below: Read More Here
These are all for you on how to buy your WAEC results checker card, how to check your BECE results via the online portal and how to go about in checking your WASSCE results online the easier way.
Kindly share via the various social media by Facebook, Twitter and others to help a brother or a friend check his or her WAEC results for 2019.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News