PayPal is one of the largest and most used payment processor online but it is unfortunate that some PayPal users don’t know how to operate their account in guidelines with PayPal TOS (Terms of Service).
Over the years, PayPal has remained to be one of the commonly used payment gateway online, for almost our everyday transactions.
PayPal is one of the most secure and strict online payment processor. Most countries in Africa are not allow to use PayPal due to some reason known by PayPal themselves, though we were told it is because of security/ fraud and scams. Nigeria and Ghana were blacklisted from PayPal available countries, until recently that Nigerians got whitelisted as PayPal available country.
With that, you are limited to some PayPal features and functionalities in using a verified Nigerian PayPal account. When you happened to be a lucky person in owning a PayPal account, you are to take a very good care of it to last long for you or not to be limited by PayPal Inc.
Below are some of the things you should not do with your PayPal account to avoid been blocked / limited.
- Do not receive too much money into your account (Try to always maintain within the range of $1 – $1000).
- Do not transfer too much money out of your account ($2,000 US is the rumored amount that triggers the fraud system).
- Do not initiated a chargeback with your credit card company
- Do not use your PayPal to purchase dirty book or dirty magazine
- Do not use your PayPal in another country when you have not updated your account information to the new country you are.
- Do not access your PayPal using shared Public VPN/Proxy or any anonymous software
- Do not buy or sell something that is on PayPal’s Restricted Items List (academic software, concert tickets, OEM software, surveillance equipment or adult material, etc.)
- Ensure minimal log-in to your account.
- Do not receive money from unknown source, because some of them may happen to be from fraud activity.
- Do not use your PayPal to purchase on unreliable website.
- Do not use different name from your social security number.
- Do not use your paypal on sport betting website, if your PayPal is US Based.
If you are in Ghana or any part of Africa and wish to operate or open a verified PayPal account, kindly send mail to [email protected] or WhatsApp: +233542659477 to help you to open a verified PayPal account in Ghana and also guide you on how to operate it at ease in 2021.
There are also banks that are allowed to issued Visa prepaid cards that can be used to verify PayPal account and some of these banks are listed under all the banks with Visa Cards for PayPal account verification.
Hope this article helps, Kindly share with friends, colleague and family. But don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter to read more of this. You can also use the below box to add your comment or view or even ask question.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News