How To Pay UPSA Fees With Mobile Money, Credit Or Debit Card
The University of Professional Studies, Accra has made it simple for their students to pay school fees from the comfort of their rooms — using the power of Mobile Money services, Visa or Credit Card.
With this, a student does not need to visit any Bank in Ghana before he or she can pay for school fees or admission fees. All can be done with your mobile money wallet.
In today’s article post, I will like to discuss with you how to pay your UPSA fees via Mobile Money, Credit or Debit card at ease — using your mobile phone. Just sit in your home comfortably and make payment for your UPSA fees online.
Follow the steps below to pay your fees with Mobile money, Visa or Credit Card easily.
How To Pay UPSA Fees With Mobile Money
Welcome to e-Voucher Service
- Dial *887*18#
- Enter Name or Alias of Institution, UPSA
- University of Professional Studies, Accra
- Undergrad & Masters Ghanaian — GHS230
- Phd — GHS 330
- Select the application type
- Now, wait for the Bill prompt to approve transaction. OR Dial your Mobile Money short code and go to my approvals
Now that you know how to purchase the UPSA Admission form with mobile money (MTN Mobile Money, Vodafone Cash, AirtelTigo Money, Zeepay Mobile Money, or G-Money), let us get to know how to buy your UPSA Admission voucher with Visa/Credit Card.
How To Pay UPSA Fees With Visa / Master Card / Credit Card
- Visit the portal, interpayafrica.com/upsa
- Enter your Student Index Number and password to continue
- Select Payment method
- Choose top up by mobile or Credit/Debit Card (You can choose to pay with Mobile money using MTN MoMo, Vodafone Cash and AirtelTigo Money)
- Enter your Mobile Number or Card details
- Enter Amount
- Submit to pay
Now, you are done with How To Pay UPSA Fees With Mobile Money, Credit or Debit Card in Ghana.
If you happen to be a freshly admitted or continuing student, you can use the same method provided above to pay for your fees easily.