There are numerous articles published earlier about how to pay for your various universities fees using Mobile money, credit card or MasterCard in Ghana.
Going to a bank to make payment for your University fee should now be an option –since you can sit in your room and make payment for School fees using your mobile money account or Visa card from any approved bank in Ghana.
If you are a student in Ghana, this is the time to avoid that long queue at the bank and pay for your school fees from the comfort of your home.
In our today’s article, I will like to give you the step by step guide you ought to follow to pay your University of Ghana School fees with Mobile Money, Visa or Debit Card.
How To Pay University Of Ghana (UG) Fees With Mobile Money, Credit Or Debit Card
Kindly follow the steps below to Pay Your University Of Ghana (UG) Fees With Mobile Money, Credit Or Debit Card.
- Logon to sts.ug.edu.gh
- Enter your Student ID and PIN
- Select ‘Make Payment’ in the top left corner
- Choose fees type. (That is: academic or residential)
- Cross check your details in the boxes if correct
- Enter amount
- Click on ‘Make Payment’
- Select the Payment method from the pop up page. (GT Bank account, Mobile Money, Visa or Mastercard)
- Choose the Mobile Money service to create a voucher incase you selected Mobile Money.
- Enter your voucher code, click pay, then wait for confirmation and print your receipts later
Congrats! You are now done with how to Pay University Of Ghana (UG) Fees With Mobile Money, Credit Or Debit Card.
Useful Information For Students
All University of Ghana (UG) students need to know the minimum amount to be paid in percentage terms before a student can gave access to register for the 2020-2021 academic year. This is as follows for both Academic and Residential registration:
- 50% before registration for Semester/Modular 1
- 30% before registration for Semester/Modular 2
- 20% before the examination for Semester/Modular 2
- 100% of the Semester/Modular fees
There you go, these are all the information you need to read as University of Ghana student.
Kindly share and spread if found useful and join us for everyday updates.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.