Recently, we published an article about how you can go about and register for your MTN MoMo Pay in Ghana with the easier steps and approach.
MTN Ghana offers their valued subscribers a range of exciting products and services under Postpaid and Prepaid subscriptions. The MTN MoMo Pay helps you make transfer, pay and shop all with your MTN Mobile Money service.
In our today’s useful post, we would love to educate you about how the MTN MoMo Pay Charges In Ghana for 2022.
What Is MTN MoMo Pay?
MTN MoMo Pay is a merchant payment service that encourages customers to digitize transactions with sellers, paying for products and services through MTN Mobile Money rather than cash.
MTN MoMo Pay Charges In Ghana
The MTN MoMo Pay with its charges has remained one of the cheapest method when making payment via MTN Mobile Money in Ghana. Below is the MTN MoMo Pay Charges available in Ghana for 2022.
- MTN charges a fee of 0.2% on a transaction made from GHS 1 to GHS 50.00
- All transactions above GHS 1000.00 demand a fee of GHS 2.00 at a flat rate by MTN Ghana
How To Make Payments With MoMo Pay
This article will be a useful guide on how you can proudly make payments using your MTN MoMo Pay option.
- Dial MTN MoMo short code, *170#
- Choose option 2 — for MoMo Pay and pay bills
- Select the option 1 – MoMo Pay
- Enter your merchant ID/Payment Reference
- Enter your MTN Mobile Money PIN
- Confirm the successful of the transaction.
Watch Video Of MTN MoMo Pay In Ghana
I know this article guide on MTN MoMo Pay Charges In Ghana has been very useful to you, and such is why we urge you to share with friends and loved ones.