KYU Student Portal: How To Register, How To Login And Reset Password
You can access student services by following the instructions in this post on how to log into the Kyamboyo University Student Portal.
Freshmen students and continuing students can access vital information on the Kyamboyo University Student Portal if they have been registered on the KYU website.
Benefits of KYU Student Portal
- Course registration
- School fees payment
- Check semester result
- View admission list
- Pay acceptance fee
- Process academic transcript
- View academic calendar
- Hostel application Deferment of admission
Student KYU Portal
Follow the steps below in order to log in to KYU Student Portal.
- click here to access the portal directly. Kyambogo University Students Portal – https://myportal.kyu.ac.ug/
- Input your Username followed by the password
- After providing your ID and password, click Login.
Signing Up On the KYU student portal
You need to have already created an account KYU Student Portal to be able to log in to the website.
- To begin, you must first create an account on the KYU Student Portal. Go to https://student.kyu.ac.ug/ to access the KYU Student Portal.
- then select the signup link to create an account.
- If there isn’t a sign-up option, you should join using your student ID, serial number, and password or pin that you received when you applied for admission or that is specified in your acceptance letter.
- Hit the “Login” button to login after successfully signing up or entering your Student ID, Serial Number, and Password.
How To Change Password on KYU
- Visit the KYU Student Portal login page to change your password on : https://student.kyu.ac.ug/
- Next, tap the Forgotten Password / Lost Password button to change your password, If you want to reset your password and access your new one, you must enter a working email address.
- Click the “Login” button to login and access the KYU Student Portal after completing the sign-up process or after confirming your student ID, serial number, and password.