Jumia Ghana is known for selling electrical gadgets and apparel, and it also sells high-quality home appliances. Jumia is a multi-niche eCommerce platform and also the leading online shopping store in Ghana.
They offer affordable home appliances that come with minimum shipping fees. Are you looking for fridges, Kettles, Blenders, Toaster, Irons, you name it.
So in this post, we will take a quick tour of some of the home appliances you can get on Jumia Ghana and how you can buy them in 2021.
What Home Appliances Can I Get On Jumia?
Jumia Ghana offers a variety of quality home appliances on its website with high positive reviews from buyers. This means their items are relatively high quality.
Below are some of the home appliances items you can get on Jumia Ghana:
- Fufu Pounding Machine
- Automatic Slice Toaster
- Rice Cookers
The Jumia Home Appliances contains the largest product categories from small appliances to home improvement tools.
- Appliances (Small & Large)
- Arts, Crafts and Sewing
- Storage & Organization
- Kitchen & Dining
- Tools and Home Improvement
How To Buy Home Appliances On Jumia Ghana?
- Create or login to your Jumia user account.
- Select the “Home Appliances” category to see all available products.
- Or you can also type in the name of any home appliances into the Jumia search bar.
- After going through, select the type of item you want and add it to the cart.
- Click on your shopping cart at the top right corner of your app/website
- Tap on “complete order” at the bottom to proceed.
- Check your shipping address and be sure it’s the right one. If not, click “on change.”
- Select your preferred delivery method
- Click on “Proceed To Payment.”
- Select your payment mode (Jumia Pay or Mobile Money)
- Enter and apply voucher code (If any)
How To Approve Mobile Money Payment On Jumia Ghana
After checking out your Jumia Home appliances added to the cart with Mobile money as your payment method, you have to approve the transaction by following the steps below:
- Dial *170#
- Select option 6 (My Wallet)
- Choose 3 ( my approvals)
- Enter your pin code to proceed
- Look for the Jumia transaction and proceed with the prompts to authorize it.
- Sometimes, you will see a prompt on your phone to confirm payment, follow the on-screen instructions to pay for your Jumia home appliance.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News